Lunera LED E26 Floodlight Replacement Bulb, 10 Watt, 2700K, 1000 Lumens, 6 Bulbs Per Case Item # 9616331
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The LUNERA VERTICAL E26 LED FLOODLIGHT is a line driven, (Type B, ballast bypassed) LED replacement for self-ballasted CFL, Metal Halide/Halogen PAR, Halogen BR, and Metal Halide lamps with an E26 medium base. It is an energy saving lamp floodlight replacement for general ambient lighting in recessed downlights delivering up to 3,500 lumens.
- The built-in driver allows lamp operation at 120V ~ 277V. It is intended for single-lamp fixtures with a vertical lamp orientation.
- Directly replaces self-ballasted CFLs, Metal Halide PAR 20/30, Halogen PAR 30/38, Halogen BR 30/40, and Metal Halide lamps with a 10W/20W/30W LED.
- The lamp has a Color Rendering Index (CRI) of >80 and delivers up to 1,200 (10W), 2,300 (20W), or 3,500 (30W) lumens of usable light.
- Fitted with an acrylic frosted lens for improved optics, they are available in 2700K, 3000K, 3500K and 4000K color temperatures.
- The LUNERA VERTICAL E26 LED FLOODLIGHT is rated at 50,000 hours.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty.
- It does not contain mercury, allowing for non-hazardous waste disposal.
- This is a Type B (ballast bypassed) lamp and does not support ballasts or LED drivers. The fixture socket must be wired into AC line voltage.
|Beam Angle||180 degrees|
|Bulb Length||4.3 in.|
|Bulb Size Standard||BR30|
|Color Rendering Index||80-85|
|Color Temperature Kelvin||2700K|
|Dlc (design Lights Consortium)||no|
|energy used||10 watts|
|Fluorescent Equivalent Wattage||32|
|Incandescent Equivalent Wattage||61-75|
|Led Tube Type||compact|
|light bulb average rated life||50,000 hours|
|light bulb finish||inside frost|
|light output||1,000 lumens|
|manufacturer||Lunera Lighting Inc|
|Number Of Tubes||6|
|Operation Type||type B direct wire single end|
|Socket Type||E26 medium|
|warranty length||5-year limited|
|Show More ▾|