This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
BenQ PointWrite Kit Item # 962233
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Freely shared resources. Write on or edit the projected document directly, with the access to QWrite's free built-in image folders created on your computer conveniently. Each and every image creation can be saved for later sharing.
- Easy installation & quick set-up. PointWrite is effortless to set up and use with only 1 second auto calibration, easy installation and mounting.
- BenQ interactive technology-PointWrite. BenQ PointWrite interactive technology turn any surface into an interactive whiteboard by utilizing an innovative infrared technology to detect transmitter light emitted from a PointWrite Pen or a PointWrite touch module that enables the camera to detect the finger or object movements. This allows teachers to invite students up to the board to make notes, answer questions, or collaborate on digital paintings, sparking creativity, imagination and lots of fun. Easy to set up, scalable and flexible to use, these features make a cost-efficient and affordable option for every classroom.
- Maximixing class participation with Qwrite. The Qwrite software enables multi-user on screen collaboration with annotation tools to edit, highlight and co-create various documents together. All the work created can be effortlessly saved as a Qwrite file or as a JPEG, PNG or BMP file on your computer. There is also the option to make video and screen recordings of your lessons for easy sharing. You can also import and upload images from your computer by creating a shortcut to access the local storage.
- Dual screen with multiple touch capabilities. BenQ Dual Screen feature allows you to create an immersive writing experience by connecting two PointWrite interactive projectors to project two seamlessly merged screens. This creates a super-sized space for big screen image like the solar system, virtual field trip around the world, or simply a great big canvas for co-creation. The multi touch capabilities are enabled by the QWrite software to allow teachers to have students to collaborates and generate ideas together using one big screen. What you can also do with dual screen projection is multi tasks as for videos or writing, annotating on the big screen.
- Fast writing response time. The BenQ PointWrite requires a maximum 0.016-second writing response time ensures an ultra smooth, interruption-free writing experience for teachers and students.
|Product Type||Projector Accessory Kit|