Carte Non-Medical KN95 Face Masks, Adult, One Size, White, Box Of 20 Masks Item # 9622427
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Carte Non-Medical KN95 Face Masks are intended for adult use and come in one standard size to fit most individuals. There are 20 masks per box.
- Designed for particle filtration efficiency (PFE) of 95% or greater.
- Tested by an ISO 17025 credited lab.
- Reduces exposure to hazardous, non-oil-based airborne particles.
- Non-medical masks come in boxes of 20, which is ideal for daily use.
- Adjustable metal nose clip on top of mask allows a snug fit across your nose.
- 4 layers of non-woven fabric in a contoured construction with a fold arrangement.
- Disposable face masks have tight-fitting ear loops to easily fit all sizes and stay securely on your face.
- WARNING: THIS PRODUCT IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR A RESPIRATORY PROTECTIVE DEVICE OR SURGICAL MASK. This product has not been FDA cleared or approved, has not been approved or authorized for use as a respirator under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA), and has not been tested or approved by NIOSH. This product has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use by the general public to help prevent the spread of infection or illness during the COVID-19 pandemic. This product is not intended to be used by healthcare personnel as personal protective equipment. This product may or may not meet fluid barrier or filtration efficiency levels. It is NOT recommended for use in: (1) any surgical setting or where exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids may be expected; (2) a clinical setting where there is an infection risk level through inhalation exposure; or (3) the presence of a high intensity heat source or flammable gas. This product is not intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease. This product is not intended for antiviral protection or infection reduction and does not eliminate the risk of contracting any disease, infection or virus. This product is only authorized while circumstances exist justifying the temporary emergency use under section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1). This product is not intended for resale.
- Filtering facepiece respirators (“FFRs”) are intended for single usage. Reuse of FFRs is not generally recommended, and disposable FFRs are not approved for routine decontamination. The decision to permit extended use or limited reuse of FFRs, or considerations with respect to cleaning or decontamination should be made in consultation with federal, state, and local public health recommendations and in consultation with occupational health and/or infection control professionals. See Recommended Guidance for Extended Use and limited Reuse of N95 Filtering Facepiece Respirators in Healthcare Settings, CDC, https://www.cdc.gov/niosh/topics/hcwcontrols/recommendedguidanceextuse.html#note2 (last updated Mar. 27, 2020); Decontamination & Reuse, CDC, https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/ppe-strategy/decontamination-reuse-respirators.html (last updated Apr. 29, 2020).]
|product size||One Size|
|material family||Synthetic Fiber|
|Head Strap Type||Ear Loops|
|Product Type||Disposable Face Mask|
|Show More ▾|