This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
ASUS ZenBook Laptop, 14" FHD Touchscreen, Intel Core i7, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Windows 10 Item # 9632920
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Enhance your digital creativity with this ASUS ZenBook laptop. A ScreenPad 2.0 touchpad display allows easy switching across open apps, handwriting notes and a numeric keypad. The 14-inch FHD NanoEdge bezel screen delivers impressive clarity, while NVIDIA GeForce MX250 graphics ensure a fast, advanced GPU. This ASUS ZenBook laptop features an Intel Core i7 processor and 16GB of RAM for fast execution of tasks, while the 512GB SSD supports rapid start-up times.
- 14.0” FHD (1920x1080, glossy) display for a solid video experience.
- 5.6” Innovative ScreenPad 2.0 multitouch screen for added functionality.
- Powered by a 10th Gen Intel Core i7 processor for maximum high-efficiency power.
- 16GB of memory for intense gaming and multitasking.
- 512GB SSD for speedy storage and access to frequently used programs.
- Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage.
|CPU Number Of Cores||Quad Core|
|CPU Series||Core i7|
|hard drive capacity||512 GB|
|hard drive type||Solid State Drive|
|memory type||DDR3 SDRAM|
|Number of HDMI Ports||1|
|Operating Systems||Windows 10|
|processor||Intel Core I7|
|Processor Speed (Base)||1.8 GHz|
|Product Line||ZenBook 14|
|Screen Size (Diagonal)||14 in.|
|System Memory (RAM)||512 GB|
|USB Generation||USB 2.0; USB 3.1|
|wireless connectivity||802.11a; Bluetooth|
|Optical Drive Type||None|
|Laptop Weight||2.8 lb|
|Maximum Turbo Speed||4.9 GHz|
|Eco Label Standard||RoHS|
|Product Type||Standard Laptop|
|Maximum Power Supply Wattage||65|
|Input Voltage||120; 230|
|Operating System Architecture||64-bit|
|Number of Batteries||1|
|Graphics Memory Capacity||2147483648|
|Operating System Platform||Windows|
|Total Number of USB Ports||3|
|Total Solid State Drive Capacity||549755813888|
|Number of USB 3.1 Gen 2 Ports||1|
|USB Type-C Detail||1 x Type-C USB 3.1 (Gen 2)|
|Product Name||ZenBook 14 UX434FLC-XH77 Notebook|
|Processor Core||Quad-core (4 Core)|
|Processor Generation||10th Gen|
|Graphics Controller Model||GeForce MX250|
|Graphics Memory Technology||GDDR5|
|Number of Cells||3-cell|
|Show More ▾|
10th Gen Intel® CPU
PCIe® SSD storage
sequential read speed3
sequential write speed3
for greater convenience
faster than Wi-Fi 5
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, Xeon Inside, and Intel Optane are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Hinge test: Tested up to 10,000 flipping cycles, each cycle is tested from 5° to 140° to 5°to 350°, then back to 5°, each flipping cycle contains 2 open and close swings, resulting a total 20,000 cycle open and close test.