This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Samsung Gear Fit 2 SM-R360 Smart Band Item # 963678
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
When you're looking for motivation to stay at your best, the Samsung Gear Fit2 keeps you going. It automatically recognizes whatever you're doing-from walking up a flight of stairs to working out at the gym-and starts monitoring steps, distance and more. Map your run with built-in GPS, receive and respond to notifications from your wrist without breaking stride, and turn up the music that gets you moving. We all have goals. The Samsung Gear Fit2 will help you achieve yours.
- Tracks steps, distance, heart rate and more to keep you moving forward. Automatically recognizes the tasks you are doing, including walking and working out.
- Built-in GPS allows you to map your run.
- Compatible with the Galaxy S7 and most Android devices (sold separately).
- Sends notifications to your devices in order to alert you of your progress.
- Enables you to control Spotify and store your favorite songs.
- Easy-to-read Super AMOLED display helps you see your stats.
- Water-resistant construction for durability.
|Application/Usage||Communication; Music; Tracking|
|Body Metrics Measured||Sleep Quality; Heart Rate; Speed|
|Built-in Memory||4 GB|
|Fits Wrist Size||4.92 in - 6.69 in|
|material||Elastomer Case; Polycarbonate; Aluminum; Glass|
|Max Depth of Water Resistance||5 ft|
|Near Field Communication||Yes|
|Processor Core||Dual-core (2 Core)|
|processor speed||1 GHz|
|Product Line||Gear Fit 2|
|screen resolution||216 x 432|
|screen size||1.5 in.|
|sensor type||Accelerometer; Pedometer; Barometer; Heart Rate Monitor; Gyro Sensor|
|Standard Memory||512 MB|
|warranty length||12-month limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||0.99 oz|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11b/g/n|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Wear your workout on your wristTracking your step count, calories burned, floors climbed, sleep quality and more makes your goals easier to achieve. Plus, the Gear Fit2 allows you to monitor your heart rate every second of your workout.1
1Caution! The information gathered from this device or its related software is not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease. The accuracy of the information and data provided by this device and its related software, including heart rate readings, may be affected by factors such as environmental conditions, skin condition, specific activity performed while wearing the device, settings of the device, user configuration/user provided information, placement of the sensor on the wrist, and other end-user interactions. Please refer to the user manual for more information on proper wear and use, or see www.samsung.com/us/heartratesensor
GPS TrackingGet credit for every step thanks to the built-in GPS that gives you accurate2real-time stats. You can even leave your phone behind and map your run right from your Gear Fit2. Easily check your progress with daily on-screen activity summaries.
2Accuracy may be affected by factors such as environmental conditions, skin condition, specific activity performed, settings/user input, placement of the sensor on the wrist and other end-user interactions.
It starts when you start.Forget about the start button. The Gear Fit2 automatically recognizes what you’re doing whether you’re running, cycling, working out on the elliptical or a variety of other activities. Select the appropriate activity mode and it begins tracking strength training, yoga, pilates and more.
Work out without missing out.You’ll never miss a beat because everything gets delivered right to your Gear Fit2. Receive notifications for your favorite apps and even respond to calls, texts and more—all without reaching for your phone.
Move to your own beatStore your favorite music on the Gear Fit2 connect with Spotify to access millions of songs.3
3To enjoy music, connect Gear Fit2 to Bluetooth speaker or headphones (sold separately).
Stay in charge.Recharging your Gear Fit2 is easy. Just place it on the included charging cradle. When it’s done, you’ll have enough juice to last up to three to four days.4
4Average expected performance based on typical use. Results may vary.
Because water happensThe water-resistant Gear Fit2 is up for anything—no matter how sweaty or rainy your workout gets.5
5IP68 rating means it’s water-resistant in up to 5 feet of water for up to 30 minutes; rinse residue/dry after wet. See user manual.
A screen that popsThe curved full-color Super AMOLED display lets you easily read real-time activity reports in the sun or shade.
Get fit with friends.Set your goals, then give yourself an extra push by getting your friends in on the fun with S Health. Check leaderboards, challenge each other to step competitions, and share workout results with just the touch of a button.
Android compatibleThe Gear Fit2 is designed to work with the Galaxy S7 and most Android smartphones.6 But even when you leave your smartphone behind, you can still track all your activities.
6Compatible with select devices using Android 4.4 and later with at least 1.5GB RAM. Supported devices may vary by carrier and device. Some features may not be available. For best results, connect with compatible Samsung Galaxy devices.
Smartwatch Buying Guide
- 1 Compatible with select Bluetooth capable smartphones using Android OS 4.4 and later with at least 1.5GB RAM as well as iPhone 5 and later with iOS 9.0 and above. Not all features available with iOS paired smartphones. Gear S3 supported smartphones may vary by carrier and device. For a list of compatible smartphones and features, please visit samsung.com/gearS3. For best results, connect with compatible Samsung Galaxy smartphones.
- 2 Compatible with select Bluetooth capable smartphones using Android OS 4.4 and later with at least 1.5GB RAM as well as iPhone 5 and later with iOS 9.0 and above. Not all features available with iOS paired smartphones. Gear Fit2 supported smartphones may vary by carrier and device. For a list of compatible smartphones and features, please visit samsung.com/gearfit2. For best results, connect with compatible Samsung Galaxy smartphones.
- 3 Some watch faces are not available on iOS smartphones.
- 4 This device and related software are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease. Some S Health features are not available on iOS smartphones. Visit samsung.com/gearS3 for details.
- 5 This device and related software are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease. Some S Health features are not available on iOS smartphones.
- 6 IP68 rating means it’s water--resistant in up to 5 feet of water for up to 30 minutes; rinse residue/dry after wet
- 7 GPS accuracy may be affected by factors such as weather conditions, trees, buildings/structures, and satellite interference.
- 8 This device passed military specification (MIL-STD-810G) testing against a subset of 10 specific conditions, including drops from 4.9 feet, extreme temperatures, dust, shock/vibration, and low pressure/high altitude. Water- and dust-resistance based on IP68 rating (water-resistant in up to 5 feet of water for up to 30 minutes). Rinse residue/dry after wet. See user manual for more details
- 9 Average expected performance based on typical use. Results may vary.