Scholastic Mastering The Mechanics For Grades 6-8 Item # 963718
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Each lesson follows a predictable pattern that's easy-to-use.
- Helps student master the mechanics of writing in 3 days
- Day 1 Model—A model lesson offers ready-to-use teaching language that can serve as a think-aloud for the many lesson topics in the book (using an editing checklist, combining sentences, punctuation dialogue, and more).
- Day 2 Guided Practice—Use this lesson to guide students through the editing and proofreading of a student writing sample
- Day 3 Independent Practice—When ready, students begin the process of looking back at their own work with a careful eye toward conventions and mechanics. Students edit with their peers.
- Offers numerous assessment tools and a full-color year long calendar.
|grade||4th grade; 5th grade; 6th grade; 7th grade; 8th grade|
|number of pages||224|
|size||8 3/8" x 10 7/8"|