This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- Includes 2016 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and Outlook.
- Allows you to use Mac’s new retina display and full-screen view features.
- Save your personal/business documents online with free OneDrive storage.
|additional requirements||Certain online functionality requires a Microsoft account. Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.|
|brand name||Office Home & Business|
|full version/upgrade||full version|
|memory requirements||4 MB|
|minimum hard disk space||6 MB|
|minimum resolution required||1280 x 800|
|Product Line||Office Home & Business|
|software type||product key card|
Office Home & Business 2016 for Mac
- Open any Office application, like Word or Excel.
- Click File > Account.
- Under Product Information, click Update Options > Update Now.
- Intel Processor
- OS X 10.0
- 4 GB RAM
- 6 GB HFS + hard disk format
- 1280x800 resolution
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card
- A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that the new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.
- Internet functionality requires Internet connection.
- Requirements Non-commercial use.
- Microsoft account required.
- You must accept the License Agreement, www.microsoft.com/useterms.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability