This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
TurboCAD Designer 2017, Download Version Item # 965327
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Ready to use 2D CAD for Beginners
TurboCAD Designer is the best precision design solution on the market for new CAD users. It’s easy to learn and use with quick access to hundreds of 2D drawing, modifying, and dimensioning tools that are perfect for designing floor plans, technical illustrations, flow charts and more. You can even share your work in over 20 industry standard CAD & graphic file formats including the latest AutoCAD DWG/DXF formats. Over 10 new and improved features have been added in 2017.
- Affordable CAD with all the features you demand from a 2D CAD application at a great price.
- Easy to Learn and Use thanks to our video getting started guide, context-sensitive help, and flexible UI with beginner, intermediate, and advanced modes.
- Complete 2D Drafting & Detailing including hundreds of drawing, modifying, dimensioning and annotation tools.
- Easy, handle-based editing, snaps, drawing aids, and new centerline and center mark tools speed design.
- Design Director for object property management.
- Simple File Sharing with AutoCAD® .DWG & .DXF, SketchUp .SKP, save to PDF and more!
- Over 10 new and improved features have been added in 2017.
- Once you’ve mastered 2D design, easily upgrade to the 2D/3D features of TurboCAD Deluxe.
Proven CAD Solution for Over 20 Years
TurboCAD is a name you can trust. Year over year, it’s the industry’s most versatile and consumer friendly CAD application, with over 2 million sold worldwide.
|additional requirements||SVGA; Not required; mouse|
|brand name||IMSI/Design, LLC|
|distributor||Arvato digital services Canada, Inc.|
|download size||174022 KB|
|memory requirements||4 GB|
|minimum hard disk space||500 MB|
|minimum processor compatibility||1 GHz|