WD Blue 3D NAND 2TB PC SSD - SATA III 6 Gb/s M.2 2280 Solid State Drive Item # 966387
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD utilizes Western Digital 3D NAND technology for big capacities with enhanced reliability. Featuring an active power draw up to 25% lower than previous generations of WD Blue SSDs, you're able to work longer before recharging your laptop, while sequential read speeds up to 560 MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530 MB/s give the speed you want for your most demanding computing applications.
|Compatible Bay||M.2 2280|
|Device Supported||Notebook; Desktop PC|
|form factor||M.2 2280|
|hard drive type||solid state drive|
|manufacturer||Western Digital Corporation|
|Maximum Read Transfer Rate||560 MB/s|
|Maximum Write Transfer Rate||530 MB/s|
|SSD Endurance||500 TB|
|storage capacity||2 TB|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||0.25 oz|
|Show More ▾|
|Interface||SATA III 6 Gb/s|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|Metric Weight||0.57 kg|
|Metric Height||7.0 mm|
|Metric Depth||100.2 mm|
- **1.**As used for storage capacity, one terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment.
- **2.**Active power draws are up to 25% lower during sequential reads than previous generations of WD Blue™ SSD at the 500GB capacity point.
- **3.**As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = one billion bits per second.
- **4.**MTTF = Mean Time To Failure based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing.
- **5.**TBW (terabytes written) values calculated using JEDEC client workload (JESD219) and vary by product capacity.