This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
StarTech.com StarTech.com 2 Port USB to RS-232 Serial DB9 Adapter Cable - Serial adapter - USB - RS-232 - 2 ports Item # 969567
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Add 2 serial RS-232 ports to any laptop or computer with a USB port. The StarTech.com ICUSB232C2 2 port USB to DB9 RS232 Serial Adapter Cable lets you connect up to two DB9 RS232 serial devices simultaneously to your Mac or PC laptop or desktop computer through a USB port, as though the computer offered an onboard DB9M connector. A cost-effective solution that bridges the compatibility gap between modern computers and legacy serial peripherals.
|Connector on First End||1 x 4-pin Type A Male USB 1.1 USB|
|Connector on Second End||2 x 9-pin DB-9 Male RS-232 Serial|
|Number of Ways||2-way|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
Add 2 serial RS-232 ports to any laptop or computer with a USB port
- USB to 2 Port Straight-Through RS232 Serial Adapter
- Easy Plug-and-Play installation
- Bus powered, no external power adapter required
- Fully compliant with USB 1.1 specifications
Simple installation and operation provides robust serial connectivity to legacy PCsThe StarTech.com ICUSB232C2 2 port USB to DB9 RS232 Serial Adapter Cable lets you connect up to two DB9 RS232 serial devices simultaneously to your Mac or PC laptop or desktop computer through a USB port, as though the computer offered an onboard DB9M connector.
- Perfect for IT Administrators looking to add legacy functionality to newer notebooks, PCs and servers that lack an integrated RS232 port
- Connect, monitor and control industrial/automotive sensors and equipment
- Connect bar code scanners, receipt printers and other point of sale devices
- Connect a satellite receiver, serial modem, or PDA with serial sync
- Connect and program LED and Digital signage boards with serial communication ports