Hershey's® Kisses Milk Chocolates, 66-Oz Bag, Blue Item # 969767
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Enjoy a sweet little treat! Chocolate Kisses make a great addition to candy dishes, desserts, gifts and more.
- Delicious Hershey's chocolates are sure to delight.
- Tasty kosher and gluten-free candy.
- Perfect for sharing with friends, family and coworkers.
- Each chocolate candy is individually wrapped with a signature plume.
|contents per unit||66 oz|
|Dietary Information||gluten free; kosher|
|manufacturer||The Hershey Company|
|weight per unit||66.67 oz|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Boy, Oh Boy!Surprise loved ones at a baby shower or gender reveal party with blue Hershey’s Kisses Milk Chocolates! Pack them into pretty party favor bags, and send each guest home with a sweet chocolate reminder of the good news: it’s a boy!
A Blue BuffetThe next time you throw a birthday party or other large gathering, treat friends and family to a candy buffet! The blue foils on these creamy milk chocolates make a striking statement whether they’re layered in clear vases, tucked into mason jars, or just strewn across the table!
True Blue DevotionChoose blue Hershey’s Kisses Milk Chocolates as your wedding candy, and the bride and groom won’t be the only ones falling in love! The blue foils complement almost any color palette, and their delicious taste will leave a lasting impression on guests.
Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies Recipe
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg, separated
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup Hershey’s Cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Vanilla filling (recipe follows)
- 26 Hershey’s Kisses Milk Chocolates
Instructions1. Beat butter, sugar, egg yolk, milk and vanilla in medium bowl until fluffy. Stir together flour, cocoa and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until blended. Refrigerate dough at least 1 hour or until firm enough to handle.
2. Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease cookie sheet or line with parchment paper. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. With fork, beat egg white slightly. Dip each ball into egg white; roll in nuts. Place on prepared cookie sheet. Press thumb gently in center of each cookie.
3. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set. Meanwhile, prepare vanilla filling. Remove wrappers from chocolate pieces. Remove cookies from cookie sheet to wire rack; cool 5 minutes. Spoon about 1/4 teaspoon filling into each thumbprint. Gently press chocolate piece in center of each cookie. Cool completely. Makes about 24 cookies.
Vanilla filling: Combine 1/2 cup powdered sugar, 1 tablespoon softened butter or margarine, 2 teaspoons milk, and 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract in small bowl; beat until smooth.