This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Hershey's® Kisses Milk Chocolates, 66-Oz Bag, Blue Item # 969767
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Enjoy a sweet little treat! Chocolate Kisses make a great addition to candy dishes, desserts, gifts and more.
- Delicious Hershey's chocolates are sure to delight.
- Tasty kosher and gluten-free candy.
- Perfect for sharing with friends, family and coworkers.
- Each chocolate candy is individually wrapped with a signature plume.
|contents per unit||66 oz|
|Dietary Information||gluten free; kosher|
|manufacturer||The Hershey Company|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Hershey’s Kisses Milk Chocolates have been a “true blue” classic since 1907, and they’re just as popular today! The beautiful blue foils on these milk chocolate candies are perfect for baby showers, weddings, corporate events, and anywhere else you need to charm and delight guests.
- This wrapped bulk candy makes weddings, baby showers, and other gatherings even sweeter
- Bulk size ensures you have enough chocolate candy for baking, snacking, and sharing with loved ones
- Kosher and gluten-free milk chocolates
- Individually wrapped blue candy is perfect for candy buffets
- Includes 1 bag of Hershey’s Kisses Milk Chocolates (66-ounce bag)
Boy, Oh Boy!Surprise loved ones at a baby shower or gender reveal party with blue Hershey’s Kisses Milk Chocolates! Pack them into pretty party favor bags, and send each guest home with a sweet chocolate reminder of the good news: it’s a boy!
A Blue BuffetThe next time you throw a birthday party or other large gathering, treat friends and family to a candy buffet! The blue foils on these creamy milk chocolates make a striking statement whether they’re layered in clear vases, tucked into mason jars, or just strewn across the table!
True Blue DevotionChoose blue Hershey’s Kisses Milk Chocolates as your wedding candy, and the bride and groom won’t be the only ones falling in love! The blue foils complement almost any color palette, and their delicious taste will leave a lasting impression on guests.
Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies Recipe
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg, separated
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup Hershey’s Cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Vanilla filling (recipe follows)
- 26 Hershey’s Kisses Milk Chocolates
Instructions1. Beat butter, sugar, egg yolk, milk and vanilla in medium bowl until fluffy. Stir together flour, cocoa and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until blended. Refrigerate dough at least 1 hour or until firm enough to handle.
2. Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease cookie sheet or line with parchment paper. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. With fork, beat egg white slightly. Dip each ball into egg white; roll in nuts. Place on prepared cookie sheet. Press thumb gently in center of each cookie.
3. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set. Meanwhile, prepare vanilla filling. Remove wrappers from chocolate pieces. Remove cookies from cookie sheet to wire rack; cool 5 minutes. Spoon about 1/4 teaspoon filling into each thumbprint. Gently press chocolate piece in center of each cookie. Cool completely. Makes about 24 cookies.
Vanilla filling: Combine 1/2 cup powdered sugar, 1 tablespoon softened butter or margarine, 2 teaspoons milk, and 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract in small bowl; beat until smooth.
Hershey’s Kisses History
Hershey’s Kisses Chocolate is known around the world for its iconic shape, festive flags, and delicious chocolate taste. Introduced in 1907, it got its name from the way the chocolate “kissed” the conveyor belt during manufacturing. The plume was added in 1921 and trademarked by Milton Hershey in 1924.
Today, Hershey’s Kisses Chocolate comes in a wide variety of colors and flavors. While great for snacking and sharing, Hershey’s Kisses Chocolate can also be used for baking, gifts, party favors, and crafts.
The Hershey Legacy
The story of Hershey’s Chocolate begins with Milton S. Hershey. Raised as a poor farm boy, Hershey became fascinated with chocolate-making at the 1893 World’s Columbian Exposition. Hershey founded the Hershey Chocolate Company in 1894, and built the world’s largest chocolate factory in 1903. He then created the industrial town of Hershey, Pennsylvania, where workers enjoyed comfortable homes, inexpensive public transport, and quality public schools.
In 1909, Hershey and his wife established a school for orphan boys. Hershey eventually endowed the bulk of his wealth to this school, including ownership of the Hershey Chocolate Company.
For more than a century, the Milton Hershey School has enriched the lives of countless children in need. The town of Hershey, Pennsylvania has provided employment, recreation, and culture. And The Hershey Company has brought smiles to people around the world.