This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Lathem Atomic Time™ Clock With Tru-Align™, 1600E, Unlimited Employees, 5.7"H x 6.3"W x 7.2"D, Gray Item # 971827
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
A time clock with the versatility of an employee time clock or document stamp
- The low maintenance clock includes over 200 different time, date and comment print options and with an easy-to-change ribbon cartridge.
- Choose from 18 preset print formats.
- Choose from 13 preset messages: RCVD, SENT, IN, OUT, CFMD, FILED, PAID, USED, FAXED, VOID, ORIGN, APR’D, CMPL’D
- Print time in AM/PM or 24 hour format.
- Large LCD display shows date, time and day of the week.
- Super-bright LED light illuminates print area for easy viewing.
- Keeps time during power outages.
- Functions as a time clock, job clock and document stamp. As a time clock, it records employees' in and out times for payroll processing. As a job clock it can track project time for accurate costing. As a document stamp, it can print the date, time and preset messages on important documents.
- Synchronizes time via radio wave to the US atomic clock in Boulder, CO.
- Tru-Align™ option provides fast printing and perfect punch alignment (25 Tru-Align time cards included).
- Perpetual calendar until 2099 (changes year, month and date automatically).
- Automatic and manual printing options. Automatic activation for simple 1-hand printing. Manual activation for accurate print positioning or combination automatic/manual activation ensures proper registration.
- Selectable English, French, Spanish, or Portuguese language for printing.
- Use standard time or job cards, or optional E16-100 Tru-Align cards.
- Mounts easily to wall or desktop.
|automatic card alignment||yes|
|automatic date/time adjustments||yes|
|dimensions||5.7"H x 6.3"W x 7.2"D|
|duty cycle||medium duty|
|memory backup length||5 years|
|mounting hardware included||yes|
|number of employees||unlimited|
|number of preset messages||13|
|number of print formats||18|
|time clock application||payroll; time stamp|
|time clock printer type||dot matrix|
|time clock type||electronic|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
1600E Time Clock & Document Stamp
Super-Bright LED Light For Easy ViewingThe 1600E employee time clock's large LCD display shows date, time and day of the week and a bright LED light illuminates the Tru-Align print area for easy viewing. With a sleek compact design and small footprint, the 1600E mounts easily to wall or can be used on a table top.
Tru-Align™ Perfect Punch Every TimeTru-Align™ provides fast printing and exact print alignment. Using the optional Tru-Align compatible time cards, the Tru-Align technology senses when the printer is aligned correctly with the proper space on the time card and only then will it automatically trigger an imprint. This gurantees that your employees make the perfect-punch on their time cards everytime. The whisper-print technology delivers extremely quiet time card punches and printing. Prints date and messages and time in AM/PM or 24HR format including seconds.
Precise, Accurate Atomic TimeUsing the same technology NASA employs to tell time, the Model 1600E wirelessly synchronizes with the National Institute of Standards and Technology's (NIST) atomic clock in Colorado. Perpetual calendar until Year 2099, changes year, month, date automatically and the time during Daylight Savings. Never needs resetting, keeps time and your settings during power outages.
Employee Time Clock or Document StampAs a time clock, the 1600E records employees' in and out times for payroll processing. As a job clock it can track project time for accurate costing. And as a document stamp, the 1600E can print the date, time and preset messages on important documents. Includes over 200 different time, date and comment print formats available and with an easy to change ribbon cartridge the 1600E is very low maintenance.
Lathem Time Clock Comparison
Singular Focus & CommitmentWhen you purchase a Lathem time clock system you are choosing a product that is designed with ingenuity and expertise grown from over 98 years of experience building time clock solutions. Since 1919, Lathem's singular focus has been to manufacture innovative, durable and affordable employee time and attendance systems.
Industry InnovationLathem products feature innovative new technology including thermal print systems, Tru-Align time card alignment, smart touch screen time clocks, and FaceIN face recognition biometric time clock systems. Lathem’s traditional time clocks and new automated PayClock time and attendance systems are used by more than a million companies worldwide.
Satisfaction AssuranceLathem stands behind every product it sells with 6-Point Purchase Assurance Program. Lathem's core mission is to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and build one-on-one relationships with it's customers. This is one of the many reasons why customers continue to select Lathem products and solution upgrades as their business grows and new product technologies become available.
Family ValuesCelebrating it's 98th anniversary, Lathem remains a family-owned and operated business through four generations in the USA. Bill Lathem currently serves as the company's President and Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Lathem leads Lathem’s management team whose members have a combined experience of over 100 years in the employee time clock and workforce time and attendance industry. Lathem employees average an astounding 18 years of service. Many have tenures of more than 30 years. This commitment is evidenced in every package that leaves our facility. Pride of craftsmanship and attention to detail are at the core of Lathem's culture.