This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- Filers who are self-employed or own rental property can easily complete their state and federal taxes using this software. Reports income from estates, investments, mortgage or property ownership, rentals and trusts.
- Receive step-by-step guidance through the process. Tax advice is available via chat if you have questions.
- Offers free support with representation if you get audited.
- Includes 5 free federal e-files.
|additional requirements||Internet connection; printer; sound card; speakers|
|brand name||H & R Block|
|filing types supported||self-employed|
|memory requirements||256 MB|
|minimum hard disk space||170 MB|
|minimum processor compatibility||Pentium 300MHz|
|minimum resolution required||1024 x 768|
|operating system compatibility||Windows Vista; Windows 7; Windows 8.1; Windows 10; Mac OS X|
|other incomes supported||estate; investment; mortgage/property; rental; trust|
|tax deduction finder||yes|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Premium Tax SoftwareSelf-Employed/ Rental Property Owners
H&R Block Premium Tax Software provides everything homeowners, investors, rental property owners, and self-employed Schedule C filers need to easily complete federal and state taxes. It includes FREE online chat with a tax professional and in-person representation in the unlikely event of an audit. With step-by-step guidance on more than 350 credits and deductions and tax calculators to help determine the cost basis of a home sale, dividend, gift, and/or inheritance assets. H&R Block Premium Tax Software is the ideal program to help complex tax filers get their maximum refund — guaranteed.
Federal & StateThe right choice for customers with complex tax situations, including rental property owners and self-employed filers. Easily complete federal and state returns with free, unlimited expert advice every step of the way.
- Step-by-step Q&A and guidance on more than 350 credits and deductions
- Quickly import your W-2, 1099, 1098, and last year’s tax return
- Easily import from TurboTax® and Quicken® software
- Itemize deductions with Schedule A
- Accuracy Review™ checks for issues and assesses your audit risk1
- Five free federal e-files and unlimited federal preparation and printing
- Reporting assistance on income from investments, stock options, home sales, and retirement
- Guidance on maximizing mortgage interest and real estate tax deductions
- H&R Block DeductionPro® values and optimizes charitable donations
- One personal state program download included — a $39.95 value2 (State e-file available for $19.95 per return)3
- Tax calculators to help determine the cost basis of sale, dividend, gift, and inheritance assets
- Advanced Schedule C guidance to maximize deductions for self-employment income
- Schedule E guidance for rental property income and expenses
Drag and DropSave time and easily import last year’s tax return data from any tax provider. EXCLUSIVELY FROM H&R BLOCK.
Unlimited Expert AdviceOur tax pros are standing by to answer every question and help you get every credit and deduction to which you’re entitled.4 EXCLUSIVELY FROM H&R BLOCK.
In-Person Audit RepresentationThankfully, audits are rare. If one does happen, we’ll be there to guide you every step of the way.5 EXCLUSIVELY FROM H&R BLOCK.
Your Data’s SecurityData encryption technology with 24/7 security monitoring helps prevent stolen identity refund fraud.
MAXIMUM REFUND GUARANTEE
100% ACCURACY GUARANTEE
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Product Sneak Peek
- 1 The audit risk assessment (of your personal return) is not a guarantee you will not be audited.
- 2 Additional personal state programs are extra. Most personal state programs available in January; release dates vary by state.
- 3 State e-file not available in NH.
- 4 Individual returns only. You can ask our tax advisors unlimited questions at no extra cost during regular chat hours.
- 5 Free audit support is available only for clients who purchase and use H&R Block Tax Software to prepare and file their 2017 individual income tax return. Terms and restrictions apply; see www.hrblock.com for details.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability