Epson® WorkForce® Pro WF-3820 Wireless Color Inkjet All-In-One Printer Item # 9735109
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Breeze through large print jobs wirelessly with the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3820 Wireless Inkjet All-in-One Color Printer. App-based and e-mail printing allow you to utilize the sizable 250-sheet tray even if you aren't at the office, while the 4800 x 2400 resolution creates crisp text and vivid images.
- Built-in wireless, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth® Low Energy and Ethernet networking give you many different connection options, including wireless setup.
- App-based and e-mail wireless printing allows you to print from almost anywhere in the office or while on the go.
- Produces frame-ready 3-1/2” x 5”, 4” x 6”, 5” x 7” and 8” x 10” photos.
- Prints up to 21 pages per minute (ppm) (ISO) in black and up to 11 pages per minute (ppm) (ISO) in color.
- 4800 x 2400 dpi resolution creates crisp images.
- Copies up to 19 cpm (ISO) in black and 9 cpm (ISO) in color. Maximum copy size is 8-1/2” x 14”.
- Flatbed scanner boasts 48-bit color and an 8-1/2” x 11-3/4”. Scan resolution up to 1200 x 2400.
- Includes scan to computer and remove shadows/punch holes.
- Automatic 2-sided printing saves paper and money.
- 250-sheet tray capacity.
- 26,000 sheet monthly volume.
- 2.7” color touch screen allows quick navigation and control.
- Secure wireless and Secure Data Erase helps to keep your data safe.
- Accurate dot placement and DURABrite Ultra instant-dry pigment inks offer professional-quality prints.
- Heat-free technology is designed for reliability with reduced downtime.
- 2MB of built-in memory.
- Compatible with Mac and PC.
- Backed by the manufacturer’s 1-year limited warranty.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
- Energy efficient — designed to use less energy than alternative products, potentially helping you save money and reduce your carbon footprint.
|Display Screen Size||2.7 in.|
|automatic document feeder capacity||35 sheets|
|automatic document feeder||Yes|
|number of users||1-5|
|compatible toner/ink||T822; T822XL|
|networking||Ethernet; USB; Wireless|
|functionality||Copy; Fax; Print; Scan|
|mobile printing||App Based and Email|
|maximum copy enlargement||400 %|
|maximum copy reduction||25 %|
|Maximum Copy Resolution||4800 dpi|
|Maximum Copy Speed (Color)||9 copies/min|
|Maximum Copy Speed (Monochrome)||19 copies/min|
|Maximum Print Resolution||4800 dpi|
|monthly duty cycle||26000 sheets|
|Maximum Print Speed (Color)||11 pages/min|
|Maximum Print Speed (Monochrome)||21 pages/min|
|Maximum Print Speed (Photo)||7 pages/min|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume||1300 sheets|
|Maximum Scanner Optical Resolution||1200 dpi|
|Maximum Scan Speed (Color)||9600 impressions/min|
|Maximum Scan Speed (Monochrome)||9600 impressions/min|
|maximum sheet size||Legal (8-1/2" x 14")|
|memory card reader||No|
|number of paper trays||1|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 10; Windows 8.1; Windows 8; Windows 7; Windows Vista; Windows XP; Windows Server 2003; Windows Server 2019; Mac OS X|
|PC faxing capability||Yes|
|printer series||WorkForce Pro|
|Super Tank Inks||No|
|total paper tray capacity||250 sheets|
|Wide Format Printing||No|
|Product Series||WorkForce Pro WF-3820 Wireless Inkjet All-in-One Color Printer|
|Eco Label Standard||ENERGY STAR; RoHS|
|manufacturer||EPSON AMERICA INC.|
|printer use||Home Office|
|Product Type||All-In-One Printer|
|Show More ▾|
Disclaimers*This product uses only genuine Epson-brand cartridges. Other brands of ink cartridges and ink supplies are not compatible and, even if described as compatible, may not function properly.
† Black and color print speeds are measured in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Actual print times will vary based on factors including system configuration, software, and page complexity. For more information, visit www.epson.com/printspeed
1. Requires Epson Smart Panel app download and a compatible smart device. Data usage fees may apply. For more information, please visit Epson.com/support
2. Most features require an Internet connection to the printer, as well as an Internet- and/or email-enabled device. For a list of Epson Connect™ enabled printers and compatible devices and apps, visit www.epson.com/connect
3. Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™; level of performance subject to the range of the router being used. Wi-Fi Direct may require printer software.
4. Based on comparing manufacturers’ reported TEC values of the best-selling, similarly featured color laser printers priced about $999 (USD) or less with print speeds of 40 ppm or less as of February 2020.
5. For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit www.epson.com/recycle
6. SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.