This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
ViewSonic® PG603X WXGA 3D Ready DLP Networkable Projector Item # 973886
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
This 3D Ready DLP projector from ViewSonic will be an asset to your business or classroom. It features color and audio enhancement for the most stunning picture and sound available, as well as wireless presentation options.
- Networkable projector (HDTV 16:10 model PG603X) features 3,600 lumens, XGA 1024x768 native resolution, an intuitive, user-friendly design and a sleek white chassis.
- SuperColor technology offers a wide color gamut for beautiful image production.
- SonicMode sound enhancement technology powers a 10W speaker for incredibly clear and audible sound.
- SuperEco feature reduces power consumption and extends the lamp life by up to 15,000 hours.
- USB A reader port, and optional Wi-Fi (PJ-WPD-200 wireless dongle sold separately) or Miracast compatibility deliver flexible content streaming and wireless presentation options.
- Equipped with Crestron LAN controller, this projector makes it easy for IT admin to remotely control and manage multiple projectors from their workstations.
- Horizontal and vertical keystone correction, 4 corner adjustments and extensive connectivity.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 3-year limited warranty.
|average lamp life||15000 hr|
|Contrast Ratio (Native)||22,000:1|
|image distortion control (keystone correction)||Yes|
|Maximum Image Size (Diagonal)||300 in.|
|remote control included||Yes|
|Product Type||Multimedia Projector|
|Video Signal Standard||HDTV|
|Operating Power Consumption||270|
|Standard Mode Brightness||3600|
|Native Aspect Ratio||16:10|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|3D Type||3D Ready|
|Product Name||PG603X DLP Projector|
|Projection Method||Front; Ceiling|
|Normal Mode Lamp Life||18000000|
|Show More ▾|
ViewSonic PG603X XGA Networkable Projector
- VERSATILE PROJECTOR: Advanced visual features ideal for use in education and small business environments
- BIG SCREEN PROJECTION: Project 120 inches from 16-feet 5-inches in 3600 lumens
- EASY SETUP: Simple setup and control, just plug & play your presentations, videos, and pictures
- LONG LAMP LIFE: Dynamic Eco-mode allows the lamp to shine bright for up to 15,000 hours
- INDUSTRY-LEADING WARRANTY: 3-year limited parts and labor coverage, 1-year of lamp coverage, and access to our US-based customer service team
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY: Supports most media players, PCs, Macs, and mobile devices with input options such as HDMI, VGA, USB and more
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX: PG603X XGA Projector, Power Cable, VGA Cable, and Remote Control
Network Monitoring & ControlIT admin can monitor, schedule, and manage the projector remotely, as well as receive projector status alerts, with the integrated Crestron® e-Control™ system and RoomView Express™ management software. Because this projector is Crestron® and AMX® certified, IT admin can control and monitor the projector for any size campus or enterprise.
WiFi and LAN DisplayWith its advanced networking capability, this projector can project images via wireless, or wired, LAN. The LAN display offers a quad split screen for simultaneously projecting content from up to 4 PCs, with the ability to broadcast from up to 8 projectors. The PJ-WPD-200 wireless adapter (sold separately) is required for wireless display.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONThe ViewSonic® PG603X XGA networkable projector features 3,600 lumens, XGA 1024x768 native resolution, an intuitive, user-friendly design and a sleek white chassis. Exclusive SuperColor™ technology offers a wide color gamut for beautiful image production in nearly any environment, while SonicMode™ sound enhancement technology powers a 10W speaker for incredibly clear and audible sound. An energy-saving SuperEco® feature reduces power consumption and extends the lamp life by up to 15,000 hours. An integrated USB A reader port, and optional WiFi (PJ-WPD-200 wireless dongle sold separately) deliver flexible content streaming and wireless presentation options. Equipped with Crestron® LAN controller, this projector makes it easy for IT admin to remotely control and manage multiple projectors from their workstations. With horizontal and vertical keystone correction, 4 corner adjustments, and extensive connectivity, this projector provides for flexible and quick set-ups, and is the ideal projector for use in education and business environments.
Energy-efficient SuperEco™SuperEco™ mode allows users to dim projection brightness by up to 70%, thereby reducing the lamp's power consumption—a great energy-saving design that lowers the total cost of ownership (TCO).
Balanced Color and BrightnessA choice of 5 unique view modes provide the best possible viewing experience in any environment regardless of ambient light.
Dual 3D Blu-ray Ready HDMI InputsDesigned with two HDMI ports, this projector is perfect for connecting to any HDMI-enabled device, and can display 3D images directly from 3D Blu-ray players. 3D images can be viewed with optional ViewSonic PGD-350 Shutter Glasses, or any other compatible 3D glasses.
Programmable Remote ControlA programmable hotkey “MyButton” can be configured to launch the most commonly used functions. Control up to eight projectors in the same venue or from a mobile device via free V-remote app.
Industry-leading WarrantyViewSonic offers one of the industry's best overall projector warranties with 3-year limited parts and labor, 1-year lamp, and first year free Express Exchange service* for an added value worth up to $150**.
*One year Express Exchange Service requires product registration. **Up to $150 added value over competitive models with 1-year warranty and based on extended warranties from manufacturers and not third party warranty providers.