This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Viewsonic PG603X 3D Ready DLP Projector - HDTV - 16:10 Item # 973886
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The ViewSonic PG603X projector features high resolution, an intuitive, user-friendly design and a sleek chassis. Exclusive SuperColor technology offers a wide color gamut for beautiful image production in nearly any environment, while SonicMode sound enhancement technology powers speaker for incredibly clear and audible sound. An energy-saving SuperEco feature reduces power consumption and extends the lamp life. With horizontal and vertical keystone correction, 4 corner adjustments, and extensive connectivity, this projector provides for flexible and quick set-ups, and is the ideal projector for use in education and business environments.
|3D Type||3D Ready|
|Brightness||3600 ANSI lumens|
|contrast ratio||22000:1 (dynamic)|
|Economy Mode Lamp Life||15000 Hour|
|Lamp Power||200 W|
|maximum diagonal image size||25 ft|
|maximum resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Native Aspect Ratio||16:10|
|native resolution||1280 x 800|
|Normal Mode Lamp Life||5000 Hour|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Operating Power Consumption||270 W|
|ports||1 HDMI; 1 USB|
|Projection Method||Front; Ceiling|
|Video Signal Standard||HDTV|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||5.10 lb|
|What's Included||PG603X projector; Power Cable; VGA cable; Remote control; Quick start guide|
|white brightness (white light output)||3600 lm|
|Show More ▾|
ViewSonic PG603X XGA Networkable Projector
• With advanced color technology and outstanding sharpness, this feature-rich projector also provides a vast selection of inputs while offering industry-leading durability and dust-resistance
• With horizontal and vertical keystone correction, 4 corner adjustments, and extensive connectivity, this projector provides for flexible and quick set-ups, and is the ideal projector for use in education and business environments.
• Convenient design with up to 15,000 lamp hours (SuperEco mode), optical zoom and focus, and a muted gray and white finish
• 3-year limited warranty on parts and labor, 1-year limited warranty on lamp, 1st year free Express Exchange service with product registration; Box includes PG603X Projector, Power Cable, VGA Cable, Remote Control, Quick Start Guide
• Compatible with Mac, and Windows, can be connected with DVD players, Blu-ray players, Amazon FireTV, AppleTV, Google Chromecast and more
Network Monitoring & ControlIT admin can monitor, schedule, and manage the projector remotely, as well as receive projector status alerts, with the integrated Crestron® e-Control™ system and RoomView Express™ management software. Because this projector is Crestron® and AMX® certified, IT admin can control and monitor the projector for any size campus or enterprise.
WiFi and LAN DisplayWith its advanced networking capability, this projector can project images via wireless, or wired, LAN. The LAN display offers a quad split screen for simultaneously projecting content from up to 4 PCs, with the ability to broadcast from up to 8 projectors. The PJ-WPD-200 wireless adapter (sold separately) is required for wireless display.
Energy-efficient SuperEco™SuperEco™ mode allows users to dim projection brightness by up to 70%, thereby reducing the lamp's power consumption—a great energy-saving design that lowers the total cost of ownership (TCO).
Balanced Color and BrightnessA choice of 5 unique view modes provide the best possible viewing experience in any environment regardless of ambient light.
Dual 3D Blu-ray Ready HDMI InputsDesigned with two HDMI ports, this projector is perfect for connecting to any HDMI-enabled device, and can display 3D images directly from 3D Blu-ray players. 3D images can be viewed with optional ViewSonic PGD-350 Shutter Glasses, or any other compatible 3D glasses.
Industry-leading WarrantyViewSonic offers one of the industry's best overall projector warranties with 3-year limited parts and labor, 1-year lamp, and first year free Express Exchange service* for an added value worth up to $150**.
*One year Express Exchange Service requires product registration. **Up to $150 added value over competitive models with 1-year warranty and based on extended warranties from manufacturers and not third party warranty providers.