AT-A-GLANCE® Contemporary Weekly/Monthly Appointment Book/Planner, 8 1/4" x 10 7/8", Black, January to December 2019 Item # 9742134
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Whether you are trying to jot down each meeting at work or plan out your day off, an appointment book is a helpful tool. The weekly and monthly spreads feature reference calendars and untimed space to help you manage all you have upcoming.
- 2 pages per week. Half-hourly appointments from 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. on weekdays and untimed blocks for weekends.
- 2 pages per month. Unruled daily blocks and reference calendars help you organize activities.
- 12 months: January to December. Monthly tabs help you find the correct page.
- Wire binding allows simple flipping.
- Double-sided poly pocket stores loose sheets.
- Specialty pages let you take down other important information.
|binding type||wire bound|
|calendar term||January to December|
|calendar type||regular year|
|ink color||black; copper|
|page format||2 pages per week/month|
|page size||8 1/4" x 10 7/8"|
|planner features||reference calendar|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
AT-A-GLANCE Daily, Weekly & Monthly Planners
Tell Your StoryWherever your unique path may bring you, take note of your life throughout the journey. Whether you are pursuing your goals, planning for the future or documenting your past, AT-A-GLANCE planners are here to help you along the way.
Plan Without DistractionsKeep all of your plans neat and legible. Our improved, high-quality paper is designed for superior ink bleed resistance, allowing you to fully use every page of your planner. Organize your schedule without the fear of distracting ink bleeding.
Stay On Top Of Your ScheduleWhether you prefer to view the big picture or fine details of your schedule, you can stay prepared with a weekly and monthly planner. Use the weekly spreads for detailed planning and monthly layouts look ahead to future events.