This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
AT-A-GLANCE® Contemporary Weekly/Monthly Planner, 4 7/8" x 8", Black, January to December Item # 9742166
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Organizing all you have going on is easy when you have the right tools at your disposal. The weekly and monthly spreads feature reference calendars and plenty of space for note taking, allowing you to keep items in order.
- 2 pages per week. Lined days for structured planning.
- 2 pages per month. Unruled and untimed daily blocks and past/future month reference calendars help you sort out events.
- 12 months: January to December. Monthly tabs help you navigate the planner quickly.
- Wire binding for simple page flipping.
- Double-sided poly pocket holds loose sheets.
- High-quality paper is resistant to ink bleed.
- Specialty pages help you jot down additional information.
|binding type||wire bound|
|calendar term||January to December|
|calendar type||regular year|
|ink color||black; copper|
|page format||2 pages per week/month|
|page size||4 7/8" x 8"|
|planner features||notes section; reference calendar|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
AT-A-GLANCE Daily, Weekly & Monthly Planners
Tell Your StoryWherever your unique path may bring you, take note of your life throughout the journey. Whether you are pursuing your goals, planning for the future or documenting your past, AT-A-GLANCE planners are here to help you along the way.
Plan Without DistractionsKeep all of your plans neat and legible. Our improved, high-quality paper is designed for superior ink bleed resistance, allowing you to fully use every page of your planner. Organize your schedule without the fear of distracting ink bleeding.
Stay On Top Of Your ScheduleWhether you prefer to view the big picture or fine details of your schedule, you can stay prepared with a weekly and monthly planner. Use the weekly spreads for detailed planning and monthly layouts look ahead to future events.