This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Tripp Lite 3ft Cat5e Cat5 Snagless Molded Slim UTP Patch Cable RJ45 M/M Blue 3' Item # 974982
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The N001-S03-BL Cat5e 350 MHz Snagless Molded Slim UTP Patch Cable is perfect for connecting network components like printers, computers, copiers, routers, servers, modems and switches in high-density data centers. Designed for fast transmission and excellent signal quality, this three-foot blue cable ensures peak performance throughout your local area network (LAN).
Manufactured from 28 AWG copper wire, the four-pair stranded UTP N001-S03-BL delivers speeds up to 350 MHz/1 Gbps. Protected by a PVC jacket, this cable is more than 25% smaller in diameter than standard Cat5e cable, which increases airflow in tight spaces and makes it easier to install around corners and through cable management panels.
RJ45 male connectors guarantee an accurate signal transfer. The snagless design protects the locking tabs against being damaged or broken off during installation. Integral strain relief ensures the cable and connectors last a long time.
- High-quality 28 AWG copper wire
- Over 25% slimmer than standard Cat5e cables
- Rated for 350 MHz/1 Gbps communications
- Snagless RJ45 male connectors
- Easy to route through cable management panels
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|Eco Label Standard||RoHS|
|Product Type||Ethernet Cable|
|Cable Characteristic||Patch Cable|
|Connector on Second End||1|
|Connector on First End||1|
|Product Name||Cat5e 350 MHz Snagless Molded Slim UTP Patch Cable (RJ45 M/M), Blue, 3ft|
Cat5e 350 MHz Snagless Molded Slim UTP Patch Cable (RJ45 M/M), Blue, 3 ft.
- Connecting a workstation computer or a laser printer to the company’s Ethernet network
- Premise wiring an entire building
- Connecting a Roku® box or a video game system to a high-speed modem
Manufactured from 28 AWG copper wire, the N001-S03-BL delivers speeds up to 350 MHz/1 Gbps. Nickel-plated RJ45 male connectors guarantee an accurate signal transfer. The snagless design protects the locking tabs from being damaged or broken off during installation. Integral strain relief ensures the cable and connectors last a long time.
Lifetime Warranty and Environmentally Responsible Design
The N001-S03-BL comes with a lifetime warranty. It’s manufactured in compliance with strict RoHS specifications, reflecting Tripp Lite’s commitment to environmental responsibility.
- Ideal for connecting components like printers, computers, copiers, routers, servers, modems and switches in high-density data centers
- Delivers speeds up to 350 MHz/1 Gbps
- More than 25% smaller in diameter than standard Cat5e cable
- Made from 28 AWG copper wire
- Nickel-plated RJ45 male connectors
- Molded snagless boots prevent locking tabs from damage
- Lifetime warranty
- N001-S03-BL Cat5e 350 MHz Snagless Molded Slim UTP Patch Cable (M/M), 3 ft.
Founded in 1922 in Chicago, Illinois, Tripp Lite is a leading manufacturer of products to power, protect, manage, house, cool, connect and mount your equipment. With a large selection of connectivity products, Tripp Lite has everything from USB hubs and reversible USB cables to fiber-optic cables and over Cat5e/Cat6 signal extenders. Whether you need to connect high-speed networks to switches, routers and servers in your data center, or send high-resolution video signals to displays and digital signs, Tripp Lite has the complete solution. Plus, before and after your purchase, our Chicago-based, in-house technical support specialists are available to assist you by phone, email and live chat. With over 90 years of quality products and service, Tripp Lite is a brand you can trust.