- Includes tuning operating system level settings for optimum performance.
- Configures Windows Update to automatically download and install the latest update.
- Diagnoses and removes viruses, spyware, and malware on the current installed antivirus software.
- Installs and configures new peripheral devices.
- Repairs driver conflicts.
- Configures existing networks — Files, Printers and Print Sharing.
- Ensures that Microsoft's Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Outlook Express launches and runs correctly. (user must have access to ISP login/password.)
- Internet Browser includes support for Internet Explorer version 5.5 or later, and Firefox version 2 or later.
- Requirements: High-speed internet connection, a virus/malware-free device (pre-activation), the latest version of Windows, and a 24-month commitment.
- Not covered: Mac OS, Linux or older versions of Windows (XP, Vista, 7); software versions which are not final release (i.e. Beta versions of software); hardware issues; domain or password resets; online services and games; training; networking/connectivity issues, and other applications not listed above.
|diverse supplier||Minority-Owned Business|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability