- 2 pages per week. Past, current and 4 following months reference calendar assists you when coordinating future events.
- Quarter-hourly appointments from 7 a.m. to 8:45 p.m. Monday to Friday, from 7 a.m. to 5:45 p.m. on Saturday and ruled spaces for Sunday to help you create a detailed schedule each day. Note section provides you with space for quick reminders and other information, while the telephone and address section gives room for your neighbors and colleagues to enter contact information.
- 12 months: January to December.
- Hard, lizard-like cover protects against spills and other minor damage, while the twin-wire binding offers increased flexibility and is easy to flip through.
- CoilPro mechanism allows the planner to lie flat virtually anywhere, creating a more stable writing surface.
- Tear-off corners help you quickly find the current week.
|calendar term||January to December|
|calendar type||regular year|
|page format||2 pages per week|
|page size||11" x 8 1/2"|
|planner features||notes section; Reference Calendar|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability