This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 Wireless InkJet All-In-One Color Printer Item # 9791436
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Stay on top of your workload with help from the HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 Multifunction Printer. Print in brilliant color, make copies for your business and scan photos to your computer. The HP Smart app lets you create Smart Tasks shortcuts for repetitive tasks and create editable, searchable documents using your mobile device. You can even get a little help from Alexa or Google™ thanks to the voice assistant support featured on this HP all-in-one wireless printer.
- HP OfficeJet all-in-one printer can print, scan, copy and fax.
- Wireless-N (802.11b/g/n), Wi-Fi Direct and Ethernet connectivity as well as 2 RJ-11 modem ports and a USB port.
- Works with Apple AirPrint and HP Smart app (Mopria certified), Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
- Prints up to 24 ppm (pages per minute) in black and up to 20 ppm in color as well as borderless photos and brochures.
- Print resolution reaches up to 1200 dpi (rendered) and 4800 x 1200 dpi (optimized).
- Automatic 2-sided printing.
- Copy resolution up to 600 dpi.
- Copier functions include resize, lighter/darker, ID copy and HP Copy Fix.
- ADF/flatbed scanner works with Smart Tasks shortcuts to deliver pages to the Cloud, your e-mail and other destinations.
- Scan resolution up to 1200 dpi.
- Fax with a 100-page memory and 99-number speed dial sends information in as little as 4 sec/page.
- 3-button control panel with a 2.65" touch screen.
- Accepts cards, labels, photo paper, envelopes and paper up to 8.5" x 14".
- 250-sheet paper tray and 250-sheet multipurpose tray.
- Memory card reader.
- 512MB internal memory and 1.2GHz processor.
- Compatible with PCs and Macs.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- Energy efficient — designed to use less energy than alternative products, potentially helping you save money and reduce your carbon footprint.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
|Display Screen Size||3 in.|
|automatic document feeder capacity||35 sheets|
|automatic document feeder||Yes|
|number of users||3-15|
|networking||Ethernet; USB; Wireless|
|functionality||Copy; Fax; Print; Scan|
|ink/toner cartridge(s) included||Starter-Capacity Cartridge(s)|
|mobile printing||App Based and Email|
|maximum copy enlargement||400 %|
|maximum copy reduction||25 %|
|Maximum Copy Resolution||600 dpi|
|Maximum Copy Speed (Color)||39 copies/min|
|Maximum Copy Speed (Monochrome)||39 copies/min|
|Maximum Print Resolution||4800 dpi|
|monthly duty cycle||30000 sheets|
|Maximum Print Speed (Color)||20 pages/min|
|Maximum Print Speed (Monochrome)||24 pages/min|
|Maximum Print Speed (Photo)||20 pages/min|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume||1500 sheets|
|Maximum Scanner Optical Resolution||1200 dpi|
|Maximum Scan Speed (Color)||8 impressions/min|
|Maximum Scan Speed (Monochrome)||15 impressions/min|
|maximum sheet size||Legal (8-1/2" x 14")|
|memory card reader||Yes|
|model||OfficeJet Pro 9025 Wireless Color Inkjet All-in-One Printer, Copier, Scanner, Fax|
|number of paper trays||2|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 10; Windows 8.1; Windows 8; Windows 7; Mac OS X; Linux|
|PC faxing capability||Yes|
|printer series||HP OfficeJet Pro|
|Super Tank Inks||No|
|total paper tray capacity||500 sheets|
|Wide Format Printing||No|
|Eco Label Standard||ENERGY STAR|
|printer use||Small Business|
|Product Type||All-In-One Printer|
|media type||Plain Paper; Photo Paper; Matte Paper; Brochure Paper; Presentation Paper; Glossy Photo Paper; Thick Paper; Recycled Paper; Trifold Brochure; Inkjet Paper|
|Show More ▾|
A revolutionary smart printer – even for high-volume jobs. Save time with Smart Tasks shortcuts.h1 Rapid speeds, full-ream paper capacity and easy mobile printing.h1 Count on seamless connections and enhanced security.h2 Save up to 50% on ink.h4
Allows you to print on both sides of the page, cutting your paper use by up to 50%.
Allows multiple pages to be copied or scanned at one time
8.5 x 14 in
Borderless photos are printed right to the edge of the paper. You get beautiful photo prints with no trimming!
Save time by sending scanned documents or photos directly from your printer to email recipients.
Yes, built-in WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n
Add this device to your office Ethernet network to share with your workgroup.
Print, copy, scan, fax
- HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 All-in-One Printer
- HP 962 Setup Black Instant Ink Ready Cartridge
- HP 962 Setup Cyan Instant Ink Ready Cartridge
- HP 962 Setup Magenta Instant Ink Ready Cartridge
- HP Setup 962 Yellow Original Instant Ink Ready Cartridge
- No CD Flyer
- Ink Caution Flyer
- Power Cord
- Setup Poster
- Reference Guide
- Instant Ink Flyer
- No, please purchase (USB) cable, and (phone) cord separately
- Print speed color (draft, letter)
- Up to 39 ppm
- Print speed black (draft, letter)
- Up to 39 ppm
- Print speed color (draft, 10x15 photo)
- As fast as 39 sec
- Print speed color (draft, 4x6 photo)
- As fast as 39 sec
- First page out color (letter, ready)
- As fasts as 10 sec
- Recommended monthly page volume
- Up to 2,000 pages
- Print technology
- HP Thermal Inkjet
- Print quality black (best)
- 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi
- Print quality color (best)
- Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi on HP Advance Photo Paper 1200 x 1200 dpi input
- 2.7" (6.86 cm) Capacitive Touchscreen CGD
- Processor speed
- 1.2 GHz
- Number of print cartridges
- 4 (1 each black, cyan, magenta, yellow)
- Print languages
- HP PCL3 GUI
- Mobile printing capability
- HP Smart; Apple AirPrint™; Wi-Fi® Direct Printing; Mopria™ Certified
- Wireless capability
- Yes, built-in WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n
- Connectivity, standard
- 1 USB 2.0; 1 Host USB (print from JPEG,TIFF,DPOF 1.1, Exif 2.3, PNG); 1 Ethernet; 1 Wireless 802.11b/g/n; 2 RJ-11 modem ports
- Minimum System Requirements
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer
- Minimum System Requirements for Macintosh
- OS X v10.11 El Capitan; macOS Sierra v10.12 (previously OS X); macOS High Sierra v10.13; macOS Mojave v10.14; 1.5 GB HD; Internet access
- Compatible Operating Systems
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7,Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit, Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit (SP1), Windows Server 2012 64-bit, Windows Server 2012 R2 64-bit, Windows Server 2016
- 512 MB
- Maximum Memory
- 512 MB
- Paper handling input, standard
- 250-sheet input tray; 250-Sheet Multipurpose Tray; 35-sheet ADF
- Paper handling output, standard
- Up to 100 sheets with Smart output management
- Duplex printing
- Automatic (standard)
- Media sizes supported
- Letter; Legal; Government Legal; Executive; Statement; 3 x 5 in; 4 x 6 in; 5 x 7 in; 13 x 18 cm; 8 x 10 in; 10 x 15 cm; L; Photo 2L; Envelope( #10, Monarch, 5.5 bar); Card (3 x 5 in, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 8 in)
- Media sizes, custom
- Tray 1: 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14; 5 x 8.3 to 8.5 x 14 in
- Media types
- Plain Paper, HP Photo Papers, HP Matte Brochure or Professional Paper, HP Matte Presentation Paper, HP Glossy Brochure or Professional Paper, Other Photo Inkjet Papers, Other Matte Inkjet Papers, Other Glossy Inkjet Papers, Thick Plain Paper, Light/Recycled Plain Paper, HP Tri-fold Brochure Paper, Glossy
- Media weight, recommended
- 16 to 28 lb (plain paper); 60 to 75 lb (photo); 20 to 24 lb (envelope); 90 to 110 lb (card)
- Borderless printing
- Yes, on photo and brochure paper only, up to 8.5 x 11 in (US letter), 210 x 297 mm (A4)
- Scanner type
- Easy slide-off glass, single-pass 2-sided ADF
- Scan file format
- JPG, BMP, TIFF, PDF, RTF, TXT, PNG
- Scan resolution, optical
- Up to 1200 dpi
- Scan size, maximum
- 8.5 x 11.7 in
- Scan size (ADF), maximum
- 8.5 x 14 in
- Duplex ADF scanning
- Automatic document feeder capacity
- Standard, 35 sheets
- Digital sending standard features
- Scan-to E-mail; Scan to network folder; Scan to SharePoint; Scan to thumb drive
- File Format Supported
- PDF; TIFF; JPEG
- Copy speed black (draft, letter)
- Up to 39 cpm
- Copy speed color (draft, letter)
- Up to 39 cpm
- Copy resolution (black text)
- Up to 600 dpi
- Copy resolution (color text and graphics)
- Up to 600 dpi
- Copy reduce / enlarge settings
- 25 to 400%
- Copies, maximum
- Up to 99 copies
- Yes, color
- Fax transmission speed (letter)
- 4 sec per page
- Fax memory
- Up to 100 pages
- Fax Resolution Black (best)
- Up to 300 x 300 dpi
- Fax Speed Dials, Maximum Number
- Up to 99
- Fax Broadcast Locations
- Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption
- Up to 30 watts (printing), 5.80 watts (ready), 1.22 watts (sleep), 0.08 watts (manual-Off)
- Energy efficiency
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Operating temperature range
- 41 to 104°F
- Recommended operating humidity range
- 25 to 75% RH
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 17.20 x 15.60 x 12.53 in
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 17.20 x 21.54 x 12.53 in
- 25.65 lb
- One-year limited hardware warranty; For more info please visit us at http://support.hp.com
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h1 Requires the HP Smart app download. For details on local printing requirements see http://hp.com/go/mobileprinting. h3 Compared to majority of OEM mobile printing apps for inkjet & laser printers & all-in-ones for home & home office, priced less than or equal to $429.99 USD. Market share as reported by IDC CYQ2 2018 Hardcopy Peripherals Tracker. Claim based on lab testing and research of printer manufacturer's mobile print apps and Keypoint Intelligence - Buyers Lab study commissioned by HP. See Sept 2018 report at http://www.keypointintelligence.com/HPSmartApp. h5 Based on plan usage, Internet connection to eligible HP printer, valid credit/debit card, email address, and delivery service in your geographic area. h4 FOR U.S.: Based on monthly subscription cost using only all pages in plan vs. cost per page of most color inkjet cartridge printers < $400. Share of New Inkjet Unit Shipments (< $400) for 2018Q1 period in the US from IDC 2018Q1 Final Release. Standard cartridge CPP from gap intelligence 7/24/18. FOR CAN: Based on monthly subscription cost using only all pages in plan vs. cost per page of most color inkjet cartridge printers <$400 CAD. Standard cartridge CPP from internal research. Share of New Inkjet Unit Shipments (< $400) for 2018Q1 period in Canada from IDC 2018Q1 Final Release. h6 Compared to the majority of competing in-class consumer color desktop inkjet all-in-ones <$299 USD. Keypoint Intelligence - Buyers Lab 2018 research study commissioned by HP based on research survey of printer manufacturers’ published specifications, sustainability reports, and press releases as of 12/15/2018 and not confirmed by lab testing. Market share as reported by IDC CYQ3 2018 Hardcopy Peripherals Tracker, 2018Q3 Release. AiO with best in-class security features based on review of published embedded security features of competitive in-class models and defined as offering business-class, multi-point security, including but not limited to: encryption at the level of data, device, network, document; enterprise-class Wi-Fi security; and secure printing. For more details, see http://www.keypointintelligence.com/HPOfficeJetPro. h2 Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz operations only. Learn more at http://hp.com/go/mobileprinting. Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®. f7 Requires an operating system with power management capabilities, such as Windows 8 or Chrome. Dynamic security enabled printer. Only intended to be used with cartridges using an HP original chip. Cartridges using a non-HP chip may not work, and those that work today may not work in the future.