This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Pro-Line II™ SPX Armless Bonded Leather Mid-Back Chair, Charcoal/Chrome Item # 9794288
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Set up this office chair in your space to maintain comfort and style throughout the workday. The bonded leather and contoured seat offer a soft sitting area, and the height and tilt can be adjusted to fit your size and task.
- Overall Dimensions: 40 7/8"H x 20 3/8"W x 23 1/2"D.
- Weight capacity tested to support 250 lb.
- Bonded leather creates a classic office look. Thick, contoured seat and seat back surround you in comfort.
- Lumbar feature supports your lower back and enhances the natural curve of your spine.
- Height adjusts to suit your needs.
- Locking tilt control features an adjustable tilt tension for positioning.
- Strong metal base with dual-wheel carpet casters for rolling.
- Swivels to let you face in different directions.
- Meets and/or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA performance standards.
- Assembly required.
|adjustable arm height||no|
|adjustable arm width||no|
|adjustable back angle||yes|
|adjustable back height||no|
|adjustable forward tilt||no|
|adjustable height range||37 1/4 - 41"|
|adjustable knee tilt||no|
|adjustable seat back depth||no|
|adjustable seat height||pneumatic/1-touch|
|adjustable tilt angle||yes|
|adjustable tilt tension||yes|
|back cushion height||15 1/2 inches|
|Big And Tall||no|
|brand name||Pro-Line II|
|chair back material||faux leather|
|chair back style||mid-back|
|dimensions||40 7/8"H x 20 3/8"W x 23 1/2"D|
|height||40 7/8 in.|
|manufacturer||Office Star Products|
|Material (seat)||faux leather|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|Number Of Chairs||1|
|recommended daily usage||Performance (6-8 hours)|
|seat size||20 1/2"W x 19 1/4"D|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|waterfall seat cushion||no|
|weight capacity||250 lb|
|Show More ▾|