Sylvania 4' T8 LED Tube Lights, 1700 Lumens, 14 Watts, 3000K Soft/White, Replaces 4' T8 32 Watt Fluorescent Tubes, Case of 25 Item # 9794975
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Internal Driver/Line Voltage Linear LED T8 Lamp. LEDlescent T8 Ballast-Free lamps are an energy saving alternative,designed to replace traditional fluorescent T8/T12 lamps by bypassing the existing ballast. Some Rewiring Required.
- 3000 Kelvin (soft white) appearance.
- Suitable for open and enclosed fixtures
- Suitable for dry and damp locations (cannot come in direct contact with water)
- Voltage: 120/277V.
- 50,000 estimated hours of usage.
- 220° beam angle offers plenty of light coverage.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty.
- Ballast-free design minimizes the need for future maintenance thanks to the double-end wired build.
- Frosted glass provides even light distribution.
- Energy efficient — designed to use less energy than alternative products, potentially helping you save money and reduce your carbon footprint.
- Helps save energy — designed to limit the energy used by other products, potentially helping you reduce your carbon footprint and save money.
- UL Claim Validation - UL environmental claim validations lend third-party credibility to single-attribute environmental claims.
|Bulb Length||48 in.|
|Led Wattage||14 W|
|Number Of Tubes||25|
|Beam Angle||220 degrees|
|light output||1700 lm|
|Dlc (design Lights Consortium)||Yes|
|energy used||14 W|
|Led Tube Type||Linear|
|Operation Type||Type B Direct Wire Double End|
|Compact Fluorescent Equivalent||32 W|
|model||LEDlescent T8 LED Tubes|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||80-85|
|Color Temperature Kelvin||3000K|
|light bulb average rated life||50000 hr|
|Eco-conscious||Energy Efficient; Helps Save Energy|
|Eco Label Standard||RoHS; UL Claim Validation - Energy Saving|
|Product Type||LED Tube|
|Show More ▾|