The RTS RadioCom BTR-800 UHF-synthesized wireless intercom systems offer the ultimate in reliable, high performance, high fidelity full-duplex communications. The BTR-800 system includes the BTR-800 frequency-agile base station, working with up to four (4) TR-800 or TR-825 frequency-agile beltpacks. The BTR-800 base station provides full-duplex communications with the beltpacks.
The BTR system incorporates two (2) audio channel operation, permitting the beltpack operator to choose between two (2) separate audio channels of communications, with the base station tracking the beltpack selection. This allows the user the flexibility to create a party line and a private line within the same beltpack.
The BTR-800 system is perfectly suited for standalone operation and can interface with Audiocom, RTS Two-Wire Intercom, Clear-Com as well as RTS Digital Matrix Intercom systems and other 4-wire communications systems. In addition to the external intercom systems interfaces listed above, the system provides connections for auxiliary balanced audio input and output, as well as WTA (Wireless Talk-Around) and SA (Stage Announce) features.
The RTS RadioCom BTR series has been designed for reliable, efficient operation. Operating in the UHF range, the units operate reliably at line-of-sight distances of 1,000 feet. With available antenna systems, from RTS RadioCom, the effective operating range can be extended. The high-efficiency beltpacks provide up to 12 hours of uninterrupted operation using standard alkaline batteries.
- Beltpack units contained in a weather and shock resistant die cast magnesium case
- Frequency-Agile Base Station & Beltpacks
- Relay Contract Closure on the Base when the SA Button is Pressed
- Full Duplex (Simultaneous Talk & Listen) Operation
- ClearScan Function Automatically finds the best channels on which to operate
- Backlit Base Station LCD Allows the user to easily monitor the beltpack's status
- Base Stations are Table or Rackmountable
- Convenient IEC Power Connector on the Base Station
- Compatible with Audiocom, RTS, Clear-Com, & Other Wired Intercom Types
- SA (Stage-Announce) Beltpack Control
|Device Supported||Two-Way Radio|
|Eco Label Standard||WEEE|
|manufacturer||ROBERT BOSCH LLC|
|Product Type||Wireless Speaker System|
|form factor||Rack-mountable; Desktop|
|number of channels||2|
|Number of Sub Stations Supported||4|
|Product Name||Two-Channel UHF Synthesized Wireless Intercom Base Station|
|Frequency Band Type||UHF|
|power source||Battery; AC Supply|
|Input Voltage||120; 230|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability