This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
AT-A-GLANCE® Contemporary Weekly/Monthly Planner, 4 7/8" x 8", Graphite, January to December 2019 Item # 9800469
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
With lined planning spaces and unruled daily blocks, this planner helps you sort out events, meetings and parties. The planner offers monthly and weekly spreads to let you organize items to your liking.
- 2 pages per week. Lined planning space helps you sort things out.
- 2 pages per month. Unruled daily blocks, notes sections and past-, current- and future-month calendars on each spread.
- 12 months: January to December. Monthly tabs for simple reference.
- Wire binding secures the pages together.
- Double-sided poly pocket holds assignments and other loose pages.
- Resists ink bleed to keep notes looking great over time.
|binding type||wire bound|
|calendar term||January to December|
|calendar type||regular year|
|page format||2 pages per week/month|
|page size||4 7/8" x 8"|
|planner features||notes section; reference calendar|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
AT-A-GLANCE Daily, Weekly & Monthly Planners
Tell Your StoryWherever your unique path may bring you, take note of your life throughout the journey. Whether you are pursuing your goals, planning for the future or documenting your past, AT-A-GLANCE planners are here to help you along the way.
Plan Without DistractionsKeep all of your plans neat and legible. Our improved, high-quality paper is designed for superior ink bleed resistance, allowing you to fully use every page of your planner. Organize your schedule without the fear of distracting ink bleeding.
Stay On Top Of Your ScheduleWhether you prefer to view the big picture or fine details of your schedule, you can stay prepared with a weekly and monthly planner. Use the weekly spreads for detailed planning and monthly layouts look ahead to future events.