This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Tripp Lite Wireless Access Point Enclosure Wifi with Lock Surface-Mount, ABS Construction, 11 x 11 in. - Network device enclosure - surface mountable - white Item # 9803018
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Wall-Mount Enclosure Secures and Organizes Your Router/Modem or Wireless Access Point Protect your indoor router/modem or Wi-Fi access point by installing it inside this SmartRack Wireless Access Point Enclosure made from impact-resistant UL 94-HB Classified ABS plastic. It's ideal for offices, dorms, hotels, classrooms, retail locations and other indoor areas where you need to keep Wi-Fi equipment secure, organized and out of the way. Accommodates a Wide Range of Equipment, Including Cisco WAPs, up to 542 in. Though the EN1111 is designed specifically to protect Cisco Wi-Fi access points, it will also house most other enclosures up to 542 cubic inches (891 cubic centimeters). While rugged enough to keep your equipment safe inside, it's also transparent to wireless signals, ensuring strong Wi-Fi coverage. Convenient knockout ports allow easy cable routing through the enclosure and reduce cable clutter. Locks Securely to Help Prevent Damage, Tampering or Theft This Wi-Fi access point enclosure swings away from the wall or ceiling on a sturdy hinge, allowing easy access to equipment and cabling during installation and maintenance. It locks securely with the included keys to protect its contents against theft, tampering, dust and other contaminants. Vents on each end allow cool air to flow freely through the enclosure to prevent equipment from overheating. Easy to Mount with the Included Hardware The EN1111 comes fully assembled and ready for horizontal or vertical mounting on a wall or ceiling with the included installation hardware. It is designed for Cisco WAPs, but the included universal T-bar bracket will accommodate a wide variety of equipment from other brands. Pre-cut openings allow for precise positioning over wall outlets.
- Transparent to wireless signals, ensuring an optimum Wi-Fi signal in all directions
- Swings away from wall or ceiling on hinge to allow easy access to equipment and cabling
- Designed for Cisco WAPs, but accommodates equipment from most vendors
- Rugged ABS plastic housing protects router/modem/WAP from theft or tampering
- Comes fully assembled and ready for wall- or ceilingmounting using included hardware
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|Product Type||Mounting Wire|
Keep Valuable Networking Equipment SafeThe EN1111 houses wireless access points (WAPs), modems, routers and other network equipment up to 542 cubic inches in a sturdy 11 x 11 x 4.4 in. enclosure. Its impact-resistant ABS plastic housing and locking door protect against theft as well as the inadvertent bumps and scrapes that occur in crowded environments. Construction materials are UL 94-V-0 Classified for flammability safety.
- Securely house a WAP in a hotel or office building lobby, or other space with significant public foot traffic
- Protect a network modem in a retail environment where PCI DSS compliance is required
- Keep a network device in a hotel room discreet
Easy Cable Installation and MountingThe EN1111 comes fully assembled with cutouts for easy mounting to ceilings and walls.
- Hinged door provides full access to housing interior for adding devices and making equipment modifications
- Knockouts are convenient cable entry points
- Cutout on the back of the housing allows mounting over wall outlets and network jacks
- Mount vertically or horizontally, on a wall or a ceiling