This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Keurig® K-Select™ K80 5-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, Black Item # 9806228
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Prepare up to 5 cups of coffee at once with this Keurig coffee maker in black, which works quickly and quietly. The K-Select 5-cup programmable coffee maker allows you to create a bold, intense cup, and the removable reservoir goes through 52 oz before needing to be refilled.
- 5-cup capacity lets you make 6-, 8-, 10- or 12-oz sizes. Removable, 52-oz side reservoir means you can spend less time refilling.
- Quiet Brew Technology™ provides easy brewing without making a lot of noise. Brews in less than a minute.
- Strong Brew button lets you make a bold brew.
- High-altitude setting for brewing in the mountains. Programmable design helps you set a brewing schedule.
- Features a removable drip tray that accommodates travel mugs.
- Made of fingerprint-resistant plastic for solid strength.
- Compatible with the My K-Cup® Universal Reusable Coffee Filter (sold separately).
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
|serving size||Multiple Servings|
|number of warmer plates||0|
|dimensions||12-1/2 in. X 9-1/4 in. X 11-5/8 in.|
|manufacturer||GREEN MOUNTAIN COFFEE ROASTERS|
|Product Type||Coffee Brewing System|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Product Overview Video
- Can I adjust the size of my beverage? expandContent
- · Yes, the K-Select™ coffee maker allows you to brew a 6, 8, 10, or 12oz cup with a K-Cup® pod.
- Is the temperature of my beverage adjustable? expandContent
- · No, the K-Select™ coffee maker has a preset brew temperature of about 180 degrees Fahrenheit to deliver optimal beverage taste.
- Are K-Mug® and K-Carafe® pods compatible with the K-Select™ coffee maker? expandContent
- · No, the K-Select™ coffee maker only brews K-Cup® pods. The K-Carafe® and K-Mug® pods are specifically designed for use with our K200, K400, and K500 series brewers.
- Is the My K-Cup® reusable coffee filter compatible with the K-Select™ coffee maker? expandContent
- · Yes, the Keurig® K-Select™ coffee maker is compatible with the My K-Cup® Universal Reusable Coffee Filter and older models of the My K-Cup® Reusable Coffee Filter designed for Classic Series coffee makers.
- How long does it take to brew a cup? expandContent
- 6, 8, 10 and 12oz cup sizes all brew in under a minute. The brew time increases by 15 seconds if Strong Brew is selected.
- How often do I need to descale my system? expandContent
- The frequency of descaling depends on the level of mineral content of your water. This is why it’s recommend that you use filtered or bottled water. Calcium deposits or scale may build up in your brewer and hinder your brewer performance. Regularly descaling your brewer every 3 to 6 months helps prevent this from occurring. Your K-Select™ coffee maker will remind you when to descale with a green indicator light.
Thank you for submitting your question
- Ask questions relevant to this product.
- Provide as much detail as possible in your question.
- Write your question in English.
- Avoid asking about price and shipping information.
- Do not use obscenities, offensive, or vulgar language.
- Do not include information about other products or websites.
- Do not include personal information such as phone number.
Legal Guidelines for Question Submissions
- In submitting your Questions or other postings ("Questions"), you agree to the following guidelines:
- You grant Webcollage and its affiliates a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, non-exclusive, and sub-licensable license to use, copy, display, distribute, modify, adapt, republish, translate, and publicly display the Questions (in whole or in part) and to incorporate the Questions into other works in any format.
- You may not submit any Questions that infringe any third party rights, that contain false or damaging information, or that are unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, violate any law, or are otherwise inappropriate.
- You may not submit Questions which contain advertisements, solicitations of business or spam, or which transmit any worms, viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files, code or programs.
- If you were compensated in exchange for submitting a Question, you are REQUIRED to disclose it in your Question. You are also required to disclose if you or a member of your household or immediate family member is an employee of the manufacturer of the product for which you are submitting a Question.
Sleek and Versatile
Keurig Coffee Maker Comparison Chart
Keurig® K-Select ™ Use&Care GuidePDF, 1.19MB, 6 pages