This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Lunera LED Medium Base 360° 8KLM HID Replacement Bulb, 90 Watts, 5000K, 8,550 Lumens Item # 9808846
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The LUNERA HID LED 360 is a Hybrid Type AB LED replacement for Metal Halide (MH) and High Pressure Sodium (HPS) lamps with a Medium (E26) base. Works both with a ballast or direct line current with no ballast.
- The LUNERA HID LED 360 replaces MH and HPS lamps on 250W, 175W, 150W ballasts with a 90 W LED, while enhancing the elegance of architectural lamp posts.
- Lunera’s HID LED 360 lamps operate directly off of existing CWA HID ballasts. Simply replace the MH or HPS lamp with the LUNERA HID LED 360 without any fixture modification, or wire direct with no ballast to line voltage 100-277V.
- The frosted diffusion lens conceals LED components typically exposed on LED corncob lamps, making it aesthetically appealing.
- The E26 versions of the LUNERA HID LED 360 are available in 4000K and 5000K color temperatures.
- The lamp delivers consistent light levels up to 8,600 lumens, which results in a high quality lighting experience for campus, park grounds or post top fixtures.
- The LUNERA HID LED 360 is rated at 50,000 hours.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty.
- It contains no mercury allowing for non-hazardous waste disposal.
- Dimensions: 8.19” x 4.36”.
- Weight: 2 lb.
|Beam Angle||360 degrees|
|Bulb Size Standard||A21|
|Color Rendering Index||80-85|
|Color Temperature Kelvin||5000K-5500K|
|Dlc (design Lights Consortium)||no|
|energy used||90 watts|
|Incandescent Equivalent Wattage||201-300|
|light bulb average rated life||50,000 hours|
|light bulb finish||inside frost|
|light output||8,600 lumens|
|manufacturer||Lunera Lighting Inc|
|Number Of Tubes||1|
|Operation Type||type AB hybrid|
|Socket Type||E26 medium|
|warranty length||5-year limited|
|Show More ▾|