This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
UNIBIT 4 3/16" TO 7/8" WITH 1/16" STEPS Item # 981283
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- New SpeedPoint™ tip provides 6X faster initial penetration time than before, and eliminates the need for center punching
- Single-fluted cutting edge assures true round holes, and allows greater control with less vibration
- Ideal for drilling holes in thin materials such as mild steel, copper, brass, aluminum, plexiglass, wood, and laminates
|Cutting Diam||3/16 in [Min], 7/8 in [Max]|
|Cutting Edge Material||HSS|
|Material Thickness||1/16 in [Max]|
|No. of Steps||12|
|shank diameter||1/8 in|
|Tool Type||fastening tool|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Multiple Hole Sizes, 1 Bit
The IRWIN UNIBIT Step Drill Bit #4, 3/16"-7/8", is ideal for drilling clean, smooth holes in mild steel, copper, brass, aluminum, plexiglass, wood, and laminate. Crafted of high-speed steel, it has a SpeedPoint tip that guarantees fast starts and a single-flute cutting edge for drilling true, round holes with a precise step control for multiple sizes. Hole sizes are permanently laser-etched on the inside of the flute and will not wear away for easy identification throughout the life of the bit. The bit features a quick change hex shank that secures easily in the drill chuck.
- Ideal for drilling holes in mild steel, copper, brass, aluminum, plexiglass, wood, and laminate
- SpeedPoint tip for fast starts
- Single-flute cutting edge drills true round holes and maximum step control
- Hex shank prevents slipping in drill chuck
- Crafted of durable high-speed stee
Engineered for Speed and Control
Create up to 12 different hole sizes with 1 bit.
The single fluting cutting edge creates clean, true holes.
Constructed of high speed steel for long-lasting durability.
IRWIN TOOLSFor over a century, innovation has been the hallmark of IRWIN TOOLS. Beginning in 1885, with the development of the first IRWIN Auger Bit, and progressing with the introduction of Vise-Grip Locking Tools, SPEEDBOR Flat Bits, MARATHON Saw Blades, and QUICK-GRIP Bar Clamps, IRWIN has been at the forefront of the industry, creating superior tools for the professional tradesman.