This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Quaker Oats Foods Breakfast Squares Soft Baked Bars - Individually Wrapped, No Artificial Flavor - Peanut Butter - 2.11 oz - 6 / Box Item # 9817207
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Quaker Breakfast Squares are baked with 23 grams of whole grains per serving for a nutritious way to satisfy your morning hunger. Soft baked bars are made with only delicious ingredients without any artificial flavors or high fructose corn syrup for a delicious treat you can feel good about craving. Breakfast bars are a great source of fiber and are individually packaged for a conveniently portable way to satisfy your hunger wherever your plans take you.
|brand name||Quaker Oats|
|Ingredients||Whole grain rolled oats, peanut spread (peanuts, sugar, palm oil, salt, peanut oil), whole wheat flour, invert sugar, brown sugar, oligofructose, vegetable shortening (canola oil, palm oil, palm kernal oil), brown rice crisp (whole grain brown rice flour, sugar, salt), peanuts, glycerin, water, modified corn starch. Contains 2% or less of salt, sodium bicarbonate, natural flavor caramel color, mixed tocopherols (preservative).|
Serving Size 1 bar (60 g)
Servings Per Container 5
Amount per Serving Calories 250; Calories from Fat 90; Total Fat 10g 16%; Saturated Fat 2g 10%; Trans Fat 0g; Polyunsaturated Fat 3g; Monounsaturated Fat 5g; Cholesterol 0mg 0%; Sodium 170mg 7%; Potassium 170mg 5%; Total Carbohydrate 35g 12%; Dietary Fiber 6g 22%; Sugars 11g; Sugar Alcohol 2g; Protein 6g; Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 0%; Iron 0%; Vitamin D 0%
|Weight (Approximate)||2.11 oz|