This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
APC® Back-UPS Pro 10-Outlet Tower Uninterruptible Power Supply, 1,350VA/810 Watts, BN1350M2 Item # 9817382
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Designed for small and medium offices, this UPS helps keep delicate electronics protected in the event of a power spike or surge. The battery backup also keeps critical devices powered up and running if an emergency strikes, allowing you to keep going until the local power supply can be restored.
- Use to protect mission-critical electronics, such as routers, PCs and switches, during power outages or spikes.
- 6' cord allows flexible placement.
- 10 total outlets include 6 outlets with both surge and battery backup as well as 4 surge-only outlets.
- 2 USB ports (Type-C and Type-A) allow you to charge mobile devices.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation helps smooth power fluctuations caused by brownouts and over-voltages.
- LCD screen provides status information with a quick glance.
- Backed by the manufacturer's $250,000 connected-equipment guarantee.
|average charging time||16 hours|
|coaxial cable line protection||yes|
|connected equipment warranty||$250,000|
|cord length||6 feet|
|dimensions||10.2"H x 3.9"W x 14.5"D|
|EMI/RFI noise reduction||no|
|fax/phone line protection||yes|
|joule rating||1,080 joules|
|manufacturer||APC by Schneider Electric|
|mounting hardware included||no|
|number of outlets||10|
|number of outlets with battery backup||6|
|protection status indication||yes|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Back-UPS Pro Video
Premium battery backup and surge protection for your critical devicesThe new APC Back-UPS Pro models provide premium battery backup and surge protection. APC Back-UPS Pro models provide USB charging ports for your mobile devices and increased runtime for your critical electronics.
Ideal for small or home office electronics, networking devices. And gaming consoles.
What’s in the Box:
• APC Back-UPS Pro Tower 1350VA
• USB cable
• User manual
BN1350M2 At a Glance:
- 10 total outlets – 6 battery backup, 4 surge protection only
- Active PFC compatible
- LCD interface provides quick and easy information on the health and status of the UPS
- Automatic voltage regulation maintains healthy voltage conditions without using battery power
- Hot swappable user replaceable batteries
- 1Gb network dataline surge protection
Active PFC compatibleThe NEW Back-UPS Pro models are active PFC compatible.
Automatic Voltage Regulation & Surge ProtectionThe BN1350M2 UPS protects connected devices from dangerous surges or spikes in voltage. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) technology consistently maintains safe voltage conditions without draining the battery, saving backup run time for power outages. The BN1350M2 also provides 1Gb dataline surge and spike protection for telephone, Ethernet,and coaxial cable connections.
Ideal for high performance devices such as:
Back-UPS Pro provides premium battery backup and surge protection for your critical devicesBattery Backup & Surge Protection
Guaranteed protection and battery backup power for your valuable electronics, ensuring they remain safe from dangerous power disturbances
Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
Maintains safe voltage conditions without using backup battery power, saving backup runtime for outages when you need it.
Ensures electronics that have active PFC power requirements will not unexpectedly shut down when switching from utility power
to battery power during an outage.
1Gb Network Dataline Surge Protection
Prevents dangerous surges traveling along datalines from damaging your equipment.