Sylvania 4ft T8 LED Tube Lights, 2100 Lumen, 13 Watt, 3500K/Warm White, Replaces 32 Watt T8 Fluorescent Tubes, Case of 25 Item # 9819339
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
SubstiTUBE IPS LED T8 lamps are an energy saving alternative, designed to replace traditional fluorescent T8 lamps. The use of occupancy or vacancy sensors can be installed with the existing instant start ballasts for optimal energy savings.
- 13-watt LED tube uses less energy than an equivalent 32-watt T8 fluorescent tube.
- Produces a brightness of 2100 lumens.
- Voltage: 120/277V.
- Designed to last up to 60,000 hours.
- Dimmable design lets you customize the light output.
- Frosted glass evenly disperses light at a 220° angle.
- Works with most existing T8 fluorescent ballasts for simple installation.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty.
- 3500-Kelvin LED offers a warm white light appearance.
- Energy efficient — designed to use less energy than alternative products, potentially helping you save money and reduce your carbon footprint.
- Helps save energy — designed to limit the energy used by other products, potentially helping you reduce your carbon footprint and save money.
- UL Claim Validation - UL environmental claim validations lend third-party credibility to single-attribute environmental claims.
|Bulb Length||48 in.|
|Led Wattage||13 W|
|Number Of Tubes||25|
|Beam Angle||220 degrees|
|light output||2100 lm|
|Dlc (design Lights Consortium)||Yes|
|energy used||13 W|
|Led Tube Type||Linear|
|Operation Type||Type A Ballast Compatible|
|Compact Fluorescent Equivalent||28 W|
|model||SubstiTube Dimmable T8 Frosted LED Tubes|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||80-85|
|Color Temperature Kelvin||3500K|
|light bulb average rated life||60000 hr|
|Eco-conscious||Energy Efficient; Helps Save Energy|
|Eco Label Standard||RoHS; UL Claim Validation - Energy Saving|
|Product Type||LED Tube|
|Show More ▾|