James LED Magic Flat Panel Fixture 2 x 2, 40 Watts, 4000K, 5000 Lumens, 120-277V, Carton of 2 Item # 9824650
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The LED Magic Flat Panel Fixture is typically used as a replacement for 2 x 2 fluorescent troffers. The panels are designed for drop ceilings in offices, schools, showrooms, airports, retail locations, and healthcare facilities. Its ultra modern design featuring 125 lumens per watt makes the Magic Panel Advanced an ideal fluorescent lay-in replacement.
- Edge-lit LED array with translucent diffuser provides uniform illumination.
- DLC Premium.
- Its ultra-slim aluminum frame is less than .5".
- Features an external UL listed Class 2 constant current driver.
- Operating temperature ranges from -30°C to 50°C.
- With 0-10V dimming, the fixtures provide an efficiency of more than 125 LPW.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 5-year warranty.
|Beam Angle||120 degrees|
|brand name||James Lighting|
|Built In Daylight Sensor||no|
|Built In Occ Sensor||no|
|Color Rendering Index||80-85|
|Color Temperature Kelvin||4000K-4500K|
|Dlc (design Lights Consortium)||yes|
|energy used||40 watts|
|High Pressure Sodium Equal||150|
|light bulb average rated life||50000 hours|
|light bulb finish||white|
|light output||5000 lumens|
|Metal Halide Equivalent Wattage||150-200|
|Number Of Fixtures||2|
|Operation Type||external driver|
|Recessed Opening Size||2'x2'|
|Troffer Type||white flat panel|
|warranty length||5-year limited|
|Show More ▾|