HP Synergy 12000 Frame with 2x Frame Link Modules 6x Power Supplies 10x Fans Item # 983543
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The HPE Synergy 12000 Frame is the base for an HPE Synergy intelligent infrastructure with embedded management and scalable links that expands to meet business demand. The Frame is the base infrastructure that pools resources of compute, storage, fabric, cooling, power and scalability.
|Power Capacity (of Single Unit)||2650 Watt|
|Supported Blades Qty||Up to 6|
HPE Synergy 12000 Frame with 2x Frame Link Modules 6x Power Supplies 10x Fans
|Does your IT infrastructure efficiently combine compute, storage, and networking/fabric resources with intelligence and security to meet your needs of today and tomorrow? HPE Synergy 12000 Frames are uniquely architected as Composable Infrastructure (CI) to match the powerful 'infrastructure-as-code' capabilities of the HPE intelligent software architecture. Flexible access to compute, storage, and fabric resources allows for use and re-purposing. Linking multiple HPE Synergy Frames efficiently scales the infrastructure with a dedicated single view of the entire management network. Creating multiple composable domains in the infrastructure can efficiently deliver available resources to the business. HPE Synergy Frames reduce complexity by using intelligent auto-discovery to find all available resources to accelerate workload deployments. This drives IT efficiency as the business grows and delivers balanced performance across resources to increase solution effectiveness.|
Optimize Applications and Service-levels
- The HPE Synergy 12000 Frame is architected as a Composable Infrastructure (CI), which matches the flexible use of compute, storage, and network/fabric resources to an intelligent HPE management software architecture. These capabilities are presented as 'infrastructure as code' to the user.
- The combination of hardware flexibility with embedded intelligence enables auto-discovery of all available resources for quick deployment and use. Management of hardware by profiles defined in software allows fast re-purposing of compute, storage and fabric resources to meet workload demands.
- Operations which use a single frame can scale to large environments of multiple units. Intelligent frame link technology provides easy scaling from a single HPE Synergy 12000 Frame to multiple frames by using HPE Frame Link Modules and HPE Synergy Composer (powered by HPE OneView).
Move Faster by Accelerating Application and Service Delivery
- The HPE Synergy 12000 Frame provides auto-discovery for fast deployments. The flexible design also allows you to custom-fit multiple types of compute, storage, and fabric components in a variety of configurations to meet your workload requirements.
- Hardware installations are simplified by a simple step-by-step guided process and the intelligent HPE Synergy 12000 Frame design, which reduces the time to setup, debug, and check inventory during installation. A limited-access mode also guides technicians to correct installation errors.
- High infrastructure bandwidth (over 16 Tb/s) helps you to perform well on today’s data-intensive applications and on next-generation, mobile-first, cloud-native applications. The design also utilizes a true passive mid-plane to assure highly-reliable operation. And it's photonics ready!
Work More Efficiently by Reducing Operational Effort and Cost
- The HPE Synergy 12000 Frame monitors status for operations by automatically reporting resources, installation information, and health status of the system or domain. Status is updated by the HPE Synergy Composer management appliance (which is powered by HPE OneView) via HPE Frame Link Modules.
- Updates, from a tested release set of component software, are securely handled using a dedicated data network (separate from the management network) with redundant path configurations. HPE Synergy out-of-band management provides a dedicated 10Gbps bandwidth for additional security and control.
- The HPE Synergy 12000 Frame will fit in data centers with AC or DC power operations. The 10U form factor of the HPE Synergy Frame also fits in most standard racks and connects to industry standard power feeds for quick and easy installation.
Unlock Value by Increasing Productivity and Control
- The HPE Synergy 12000 Frame provides fully air-gapped management (control) and data (production) networks for improved data efficiency and for management security. Separation of data and management traffic helps prevent denial-of-service attacks and increases security control.
- A single management domain is able to control many HPE Synergy Frames, and still have it presented as one. This can result in significantly fewer management uplink connections in larger environments.
- Every HPE Synergy 12000 Frame includes an automated cooling system with capacity to cool both today's components and tomorrow's hotter versions. The HPE Synergy design has cooling capacity with headroom so as to not limit component operation and to keep your workloads operating at peak utilization.
HPE Synergy Appliances
Synergy Composer (OneView), Synergy Image Streamer, Frame Link Module-multi-frame link
|Form factor chassis||The 10U HPE Synergy 12000 Frame easily mounts into the same space as existing c-Class solutions today and uses the same datacenter resources for quick and easy installation.|
|BladeSystem supported||Yes, please reference the QuickSpecs for details|
|Power availability||Includes 6 Titanium 96% Efficient Hot Plug smart Power Supplies with 2650Watts running either N+N or N+1 Redundancy|
|Product dimensions (H x W x D)||18.98 x 36.88 x 17.4 in|