This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HP Business E243 23.8" Full HD LED LCD Monitor - 16:9 - 1920 x 1080 - 250 Nit - 5 ms - HDMI - VGA - DisplayPort Item # 9844053
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- LED backlight technology provides for industry-leading low power consumption and less hazardous materials
- Furnishes captivating visuals with 250 Nit brightness levels
- 5 ms response time makes it excellent for latest action films, sports or gaming
- 16:9 widescreen resolution perfect for watching movies, playing video games and getting on with office work
- DisplayPort interface that transmits both audio and video signals through a single connection to deliver versatile performance
- HDMI interface allows you to connect to a variety of HD devices including gaming consoles, Blu-ray players, laptop PCs, digital cameras and many others for the ultimate true high-definition display
|color||Black (rear cover); Silver bezel; Silver Frame|
|Screen Size (Diagonal)||23.8 in.|
|Contrast Ratio (Native)||1000:1|
|Input Connection Type||HDMI; DisplayPort; VGAD-Sub|
|Maximum Power Consumption||38 W|
|maximum resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Maximum Viewing Angle (Horizontal)||178 degrees|
|native resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Stand Adjustments||Swivel; Pivot; Tilt; Height|
|typical response time||5 ms|
|Width with Stand||538.734|
|Show More ▾|
60.45 cm (23.8")
IPS technology, Led backlit
FHD (1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz)
1000:1 static; 10000000:1 dynamic
5 ms on/off
178° horizontal; 178° vertical
Style meets substance in a strikingly modern business display crafted for optimal viewing, productivity, and ergonomics. The HP EliteDisplay E243 23.8-inch Monitor has a 3-sided micro-edge bezel for seamless multi-display tiling and 4-way adjustability so you can comfortably power through your day.
Find your most comfortable, productive position with adjustable tilt, height, swivel, and up to 150 mm height adjustment settings. Use pivot rotation to customize portrait or landscape views when using multiple displays.h1
Work with your most frequently-used devices with VGA, HDMI, and DisplayPort™. Connect your USB accessories right at the display with two USB 3.0 ports.
Create an efficient, compact solution when you mount your compatible HP Desktop Mini PC, Thin Client or Chromebox directly on the column stand using the optional HP B300 PC Mounting Bracket.
Reduce power consumption and help lower costs with a low halogen, ENERGY STAR® certified, EPEAT® 2019 registered display that meets TCO Certified Edge with 85% Post-Consumer Recycled plastics.
Design the screen for how you work with HP Display Assistant software, which enables screen partitioning and helps deter theft by dimming a display that’s disconnected without approval.
Build a complete solution with optional HP accessories like an HP Single Arm to take the display off the desk, an HP USB Graphics Adapter for multi-display setups or an HP S100 Speaker Bar for space-saving audio.
Rest assured that your IT investment is supported by a three-year standard limited warranty. To extend your protection, select an optional HP Care service.
- Display size (diagonal)
- 60.45 cm (23.8")
- Aspect ratio
- Resolution (native)
- FHD (1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz)
- Pixel pitch
- 0.2745 mm
- 250 cd/m²
- Contrast ratio
- 1000:1 static; 10000000:1 dynamic
- View angle
- 178° horizontal; 178° vertical
- Response time
- 5 ms on/off
- Tilt and swivel angle
- Tilt: -5 to +20°; Swivel: ±45°; Pivot rotation: 90°; Height: 150 mm
- Display features
- Anti-glare; BrightView Panel; In plane switching; Language selection; LED Backlights; On-screen controls; Pivot rotation; Plug and Play; Anti-static; Low Haze
- Physical security
- Security lock-ready (lock is sold separately)
- Display Input Type
- 1 VGA; 1 HDMI 1.4 (with HDCP support); 1 DisplayPort™ 1.2 (with HDCP support)
- 3 USB 3.0 (one upstream, two downstream)
- 12.32 lb
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 21.21 x 1.78 x 12.67 in
- Product dimensions with stand (W x D x H)
- 21.21 x 8.07 x 13.11 in
- Power consumption
- 38 W (maximum), 21 W (typical), 0.5 W (standby)
- Operating temperature range
- 41 to 95°F
- Operating humidity range
- 20 to 80% RH
- Arsenic-free display glass; Mercury-free display backlights; Low halogen
- What's in the box
- AC power cord; DisplayPort™ 1.2 cable; HDMI cable; VGA cable; Monitor
- Protected by HP, including a 3-year standard limited warranty. Optional HP Care Pack Services are extended service contracts that extend your protection beyond the standard warranties. Service levels and response times for HP Care Packs may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts on date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. For details, visit www.hp.com/go/cpc.