This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
BYD Care Non-Medical Disposable N95 Respirator Face Masks, Adult Size, Teal, Box Of 20 Item # 9873715
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The N95 Respirator is designed to provide respiratory protection for the user. This product is approved for a filter efficiency of 95% or greater against solid and liquid aerosols free of oil. This product contains no components made from natural rubber latex.
- NIOSH approved.
- Tested by an ISO 17025 credited lab.
- If worn properly, masks are designed for protection of the mouth and nose.
- This product is approved for a filter efficiency of 95% or greater against solid and liquid aerosols free of oil.
- Designed to help provide respiratory protection for the user.
- Non-medical masks come in boxes of 20, which is ideal for daily use.
- Adjustable metal nose clip on top of mask for snug fit across nose.
- Non-woven fabric with a contoured construction.
- N95 respirators are designed to fit closely to the face and create a tight seal.
- Store in a cool, dry, clean place away from ?re and contamination.
- Store between -20? and 38? (-4°F and 100°F) with relative humidity below 80%.
- Expiration date: 2 years after production.
- WARNING : THIS PRODUCT IS NOT A SURGICAL MASK or SURGICAL RESPIRATOR. The FDA’s Emergency Use Authorizations authorize respirators approved by NIOSH, in accordance with 42 CFR Part 84, during shortages until the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of the emergency use of personal respiratory protective devices is terminated under Section 564(b)(2) of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act or the EUA is revoked under Section 564(g) of the Act. Healthcare personnel should consult the applicable and updated FDA’s Emergency Use Authorization(s); CDC guidelines; and available local, state, and federal guidelines regarding selection, use, and fit of N95 respirators, which are designed to fit closely to the face. This product does not eliminate the risk of contracting any disease, infection or virus.
- Filtering facepiece respirators (“FFRs”) are intended for single usage. Reuse of FFRs is not generally recommended, and disposable FFRs are not approved for routine decontamination. The decision to permit extended use or limited reuse of FFRs, or considerations with respect to cleaning or decontamination should be made in consultation with federal, state, and local public health recommendations and in consultation with occupational health and/or infection control professionals. See Recommended Guidance for Extended Use and limited Reuse of N95 Filtering Facepiece Respirators in Healthcare Settings, CDC, https://www.cdc.gov/niosh/topics/hcwcontrols/recommendedguidanceextuse.html#note2 (last updated Mar. 27, 2020); Decontamination & Reuse, CDC, https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/ppe-strategy/decontamination-reuse-respirators.html (last updated Apr. 29, 2020).]
- This video is the property of BYD Care. For further information or questions concerning the fit or use of the respirator please contact BYD Care at email@example.com.
- Prioritized for healthcare and first responders.
|product size||One Size|
|Head Strap Type||Single|
|brand name||BYD Care|
|manufacturer||GLOBAL HEALTHCARE PRODUCT SOLUTIONS, LLC|
|material family||Synthetic Fiber|
|Product Type||Disposable Face Mask|
|Show More ▾|