Learning Resources Place Value Tabletop Pocket Chart, 7"H x 9"W x 24"D, Red Item # 9877467
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Use this chart in your classroom to help make math lessons more exciting. The chart comes with 110 color-coded cards, including numeral and decimal sign cards, allowing you to explain place value more easily.
- Helps teach place value from ones to hundred millions in numeric and written forms.
- Made of nylon for everyday use.
- Color-coded cards are easy to differentiate. Comes with 110 total cards, including numeral, number word, addition sign, decimal sign and blank write-on/wipe-off cards.
- 3 clear pockets on the front and storage pockets on the bottom let you hold plenty of accessories.
- Activity guide included to help you get started.
- Recommended for students in first to fourth grade.
|additional materials||metal; polypropylene (PP, #5)|
|age recommendation||6 - 10 years|
|brand name||Learning Resources|
|educational content||general mathematics; numbers; addition; subtraction|
|grade||1st grade; 2nd grade; 3rd grade; 4th grade|
|size||7"H x 9"W x 24"D|