Anji Mountain Delfeayo Rug, 30" x 96", Multicolor Item # 9888811
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Recycled newspapers and drinking bottles are beautifully reincarnated in this elegant chevron area rug. Handloom-woven by skilled artisans in India, this piece unites centuries-old weaving techniques with modern, eco-friendly materials. Its softness and organic texture have a rich feel you can also feel good about owning.
- Hand-loom woven by skilled artisans, demonstrating superior quality, craftsmanship, and durability.
- Thick, lush ivory chevrons undulate above a subtle multicolored background for just enough inflection to make this piece neutral but not boring.
- A low profile and sturdy construction make this rug a wise choice for well-loved rooms like the living room, bedroom, or dining room. From the coastal cottage to the city loft, this sustainably sourced, ethically made rug is an endlessly versatile piece.
- From the coastal cottage to the city loft, this sustainably sourced, ethically made rug is an endlessly versatile piece.
- Soft, hand woven pile made of post-consumer PET - a material derived from recycled soda bottles - and recycled newspaper cord
- Neutral ivory color fits with almost any décor, while the recycled newspaper provides a unique new look
- This rug is GoodWeave-certified, which means you’re not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product — you’re making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.
|brand name||Anji Mountain|
|manufacturer||GFH ENTERPRISES INC.|
|Product Type||Area Rug|
|Total Recycled Content Percentage||48 %|
|Show More ▾|