HON® 310 26-1/2"D Vertical 5-Drawer Letter-Size File Cabinet, Light Gray
When your office goes through a lot of paperwork on a regular basis, it's important to have an easy way to organize it all. This HON vertical file cabinet features locking drawers to offer you peace of mind while you're away and help keep sensitive files protected while in storage. Easily access paperwork all the way in the back thanks to the fully extending drawers, and enjoy the durable design that's made to last with seamless welded corners.
- Pre-installed core removable lock.
- High-side, full-extension drawers.
- Seamless welded corners.
- Backed by The HON Full Lifetime warranty.
- A great value for small business, from HON®-America's filing and storage leader.
- Clean visual design that complements open offices, private offices, or central records management areas. 26-1/2"D cabinet provides 25 filing inches per drawer. Four vertical reinforcements keep the cabinet sturdy and the drawers gliding smoothly.
- Double-walled front kickplate stands up to impact.
- HON® One Key core removable locks can be changed or interchanged as security demands change.
- Finish color is Light Gray.
- Thumb latches hold drawers firmly shut.
- Brushed Aluminum label holder.
- High drawer sides support hanging file folders, eliminating the need for extra-cost hangrails.
- All-welded case construction stands up to demanding work environments.
- Precision-formed steel for strength and durability.
- Brushed Aluminum handles coordinate with HON® 34000 series desks.
- Steel ball-bearing drawer suspensions operate easily and quietly.
- Label holders for quick and easy identification of contents
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold certified — meets strict indoor air quality guidelines. Ranked in two tiers: Certified and Gold.
- BIFMA level 2 certified — reduced impact from multiple eco-attributes and/or social attributes. Ranked in three tiers: level 1, 2, or 3.
- Tested to meet ANSI/BIFMA Performance Standards - Manufacturer testing has been conducted on this product to meet specific performance requirements and safety standards set forth by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers.
- This product is heavy and/or oversized and may need more than one person to handle.
- Less harsh chemicals — made with fewer harsh chemicals, or safer chemicals than typical alternatives, helping reduce your use of and exposure to substances that may be more harmful to your health and the environment.
- Contains Recycled Content - See Specs for Details
|file size accepted||Letter|
|number of drawers||5 drawers|
|Certifications||Tested to meet ANSI/BIFMA Performance Standards|
|drawer opening||Full Extension|
|lock type||Key Lock|
|style name||310-Series Commercial Grade Vertical Files|
|dimensions||60 in. X 15 in. X 26-1/2 in.|
|Eco-conscious||Less Harsh Chemicals; Recycled Content|
|Eco Label Standard||SCS Indoor Advantage Gold; BIFMA Level 2|
|Post Consumer Recycled Content Percentage||25 %|
|Total Recycled Content Percentage||25 %|