This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Computer Setup Item # 9896030
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Here’s what you need to know about setting up your computer…our Workonomy tech services and solutions will do the hard work. You tell us what you need and we’ll get it done right in just a few steps.
- APPOINTMENT SCHEDULING. We’ll contact you to set up an appointment for PC computer setup service with one of our technicians. See, this is easy already.
- ON THE DAY OF APPOINTMENT. We’ll let you know when we’re coming, and when we arrive we’ll ask a few questions to understand your needs. We’ll explain what we’re going to do before we begin, then we’ll get to work.
- PC SETUP. Once we’re all on the same page, our technician will:.
- 1) Unbox the PC (ooh, isn’t it pretty).
- 2) Remove trialware and other clutter you don’t need to free up space so you have a clean slate to work with.
- 3) Ensure your operating system is up to date and secure (operating system install not included).
- 4) Create 2 user accounts.
- SERVICE COMPLETION. Once your PC is set up, we’ll show you how everything works. If you’re feeling comfortable with your new machine and you’re happy with the computer setup service we provided, we’ll ask you to sign a service completion form and be on our way.
- We also offer Workonomy PC repair if your new or existing PC needs additional work down the road.