- This lamp emits beautiful LED light with a 330° Beam Angle, has a Color Rendering Index (CRI) of >80, and delivers up to 3,500 (25W) lumens of usable light.
- It features a glass tube for improved optics and is available in 3000K, 3500K, 4000K and 5000K color temperatures.
- The Lunera LED 4' T5HO Ballast Bypass Replacement Tube is rated at 50,000 hours.
- Backed by a 5-year manufacturer's warranty.
- This lamp does not contain mercury, allowing for non-hazardous waste disposal.
- This Type B (ballast bypassed) lamp and does not support fluorescent T5HO/T5 ballasts or LED drivers.
- The fixture can have either Shunted or Non-Shunted G13 (Tombstone) sockets wired into AC line voltage.
- UTT lamps are certified by UL Classified for safe handling and can reduce installation time by half.
|Beam Angle||330 degrees|
|Bulb Length||48 in.|
|Bulb Size Standard||T5|
|Color Rendering Index||80-85|
|Color Temperature Kelvin||5000K-5500K|
|Dlc (design Lights Consortium)||yes|
|Eco-conscious||Energy Efficient; helps save energy|
|eco-label/standard||UL Claim Validation - Energy Saving; RoHS|
|energy used||25 watts|
|Fluorescent Equivalent Wattage||54|
|Incandescent Equivalent Wattage||201-300|
|Led Tube Type||linear|
|light bulb average rated life||50000 hours|
|light bulb finish||inside frost|
|light output||3500 lumens|
|Number Of Tubes||25|
|Operation Type||type B direct wire double end|
|Socket Type||G5 mini bi-pin|
|warranty length||5-year limited|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability