Sylvania 4' T5HE LED Tube Lights, 2100 Lumens, 13 Watts, 4100K/Cool White, Replaces 4' T5HE 28 Watt Fluorescent Tubes, Case of 25 Item # 9901687
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Energy saving replacement for fluorescent T5 standard output lamps. Due to numerous ballast designs, this lamp should be tested on existing ballasts before mass quantities are installed. No Rewiring Required
- Suitable for dry and damp locations (cannot come in direct contact with water).
- 2100 lumens of brightness.
- Voltage: 120/277V.
- 50,000 estimated hours of usage.
- 180° beam angle offers plenty of light coverage.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty.
- Compatible with most T5 high-efficiency ballasts.
- Replaces 4', 28-watt T5 HE fluorescent tubes.
- Energy efficient — designed to use less energy than alternative products, potentially helping you save money and reduce your carbon footprint.
- UL Claim Validation - UL environmental claim validations lend third-party credibility to single-attribute environmental claims.
|Bulb Length||48 in.|
|Led Wattage||13 W|
|Number Of Tubes||25|
|Beam Angle||180 degrees|
|light output||2100 lm|
|Dlc (design Lights Consortium)||No|
|energy used||13 W|
|Led Tube Type||Linear|
|Operation Type||Type A Ballast Compatible|
|Compact Fluorescent Equivalent||32 W|
|model||SubstiTube T5 HE LED Tubes|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||80-85|
|Color Temperature Kelvin||4000K-4500K|
|light bulb average rated life||50000 hr|
|Eco Label Standard||RoHS; UL Claim Validation - Energy Saving|
|manufacturer||OSRAM SYLVANIA INC.|
|Product Type||LED Tube|
|Show More ▾|