This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
TP-Link® Dual Band MU-MIMO 802.11ax, Wireless Gateway Router, AX10 Wi-Fi Item # 9902103
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Safe, speedy and secure, the TP-Link AX10 Dual Band MU-MIMO Wireless Gateway Router uses Wi-Fi 6 technology to connect several devices at once. Enjoy bufferless entertainment, smooth connection and the reliable security of personalized parental controls for reliable family use.
- Wireless-AX technology provides fast downloads, impressive capacity and reduced network congestion.
- Wi-Fi 6 technology connects several devices at once.
- Tri-core processor for smoother communication between the router and connected devices for buffer-free entertainment.
- Lightning-fast 1.5 Gbps data transfer rates for efficient operation throughout your network.
- Simultaneously communicate more data to more devices using OFDMA and MU-MIMO.
- With 4 external antennas and advanced Beamforming technology for coverage across your home, reducing dead spots.
- Wireless function is easily turned on/off with the press of a button.
- Parental controls allow you to restrict internet access time and content for children's devices.
- WPA-PSK and WPA2-PSK encryptions help to protect your network.
- Intuitive Web UI for quick, easy and stress-free installation.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 2 year limited warranty.
|Manufacturer #||ARCHER AX10|
|maximum data transfer rate||1201 MB/s|
|ISM Maximum Frequency||5 GHz|
|Number Of LAN Ports||4|
|Number Of WAN Ports||1|
|WiFi Router Type||Dual|
|Wireless LAN Standard||802.11ax|
|model||AX10 Wi-Fi 6 Dual-Band Wireless Router|
|dimensions||1-1/2 in. X 10 1/10 in. X 5 3/10 in.|
|Product Type||Wireless Router|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
The Latest Wi-Fi 6 TechnologyWith the ever-growing number of connected mobile, streaming, gaming and smart home devices, your router will suffer from slowing speeds and increasing lag times.
Enter Wi-Fi 6. Wi-Fi 6 technology lets you connect more devices than ever before with faster speeds and less network congestion, taking your home WiFi to the next level.1
Next-Generation Speeds up to 1.5 Gbps
Experience next-gen speeds up to 1.5 Gbps with the dual-band Archer AX10 featuring Wi-Fi 6 for faster, more enjoyable 4K/HD streaming, online gaming and more.2
More Devices. Less CongestionArcher AX10 talks to all your streaming, gaming, mobile and smart home devices on your network using revolutionary OFDMA and MU-MIMO, which work together to organize the flow of data to multiple devices while simultaneously reducing lag.3 4
High Performance with Tri-Core CPU
The Archer AX10 1.5 GHz tri-core processor effortlessly handles bandwidth-intensive activities, making streaming smoother and online gaming more responsive.
More Reliable CoverageBeamforming and four antennas work together to adapt your WiFi and focus signal strength towards your devices for stronger, more reliable coverage.
Increased Battery Life.Target Wake Time (TWT) talks to your devices and negotiates when and how frequently they should transfer data to increase device sleep time and battery life.5
Backwards CompatibleArcher AX10 is compatible with all WiFi enabled devices and supports new AX phones, laptops and other devices.
Easy Setup and ManagementSet up and manage your WiFi through the TP-Link Tether app (Android, iOS). Access WiFi settings such as parental controls, guest privileges and more right from your smartphone.
- Wi-Fi 6 Technology: Archer AX10 comes equipped with latest wireless technology, Wi-Fi 6, for faster speeds, greater capacity and reduced network congestion.1
- Next-Gen 1.5 Gbps Speeds: Archer AX10 dual-band router reaches even faster speeds up to 1.5 Gbps (1201 Mbps on 5 GHz band and 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz band).2
- Connect More Devices: Wi-Fi 6 technology simultaneously communicates more data to more devices using revolutionary OFDMA technology while simultaneously reducing lag.3 4
- Triple-Core Processing: The 1.5 GHz tri-core processor ensures communications between your router and all connected devices are smooth and buffer-free.
- More Reliable Coverage: Achieve the strongest, most reliable WiFi coverage with Archer AX10 as it focuses signal strength to your devices using Beamforming technology and 4 antennas.
- Increased Battery Life: Target Wake Time technology reduces your connected devices' power consumption to extend their battery life.5
- Easy Setup: Set up your router in minutes with the powerful TP-Link Tether App.
- Backward Compatible: Archer AX10 supports all previous 802.11 standards and all WiFi devices.
- Warranty and Support: 2-year warranty, 24/7 unlimited technical support by phone (1-866-225-8139) and email (email@example.com).
- 1 Claims about 802.11ax Wi-Fi technology are based on comparisons of the expected maximum theoretical data rates for one spatial stream using 802.11ax at 160 MHz (1201 Mbps) as opposed to one spatial stream using 802.11ac at 80 MHz (433 Mbps) as documented in IEEE 802.11ax draft 3.0 spec and IEEE 802.11-2016 wireless standard specifications, and require the use of similarly configured 802.11ax wireless network routers. Use of 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard requires clients to also support the 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard.
- 2 Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications are based upon test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate and wireless coverage are not guaranteed, and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.
- 3 Use of MU-MIMO, DL/UL OFDMA and 1024QAM requires clients to also support those functions.
- 4 Latency improvement requires that the AP and all clients support OFDMA.
- 5 Saving clients' battery power requires clients to also support the 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard. Actual power reduction may vary as a result of network conditions, client limitations, and environmental factors.