Teacher Created Materials TIME FOR KIDS® Nonfiction Book Set, Set Of 30 Books, Grade 1 Item # 991409
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Build your classroom's library and add supplemental reading material to your curriculum with this book set. Kids will love the high-interest subject materials, which include concepts and themes ranging from math and science to social studies.
- Each set includes a wide range of topics that provide kids with interesting material while building their reading skills.
- Colorful images grab attention and help draw students in.
- Designed to meet Common Core standards.
- Designed for students in first grade.
- Set of 30 books provides your classroom library with an instant boost. Titles include Big and Little, Colors, Shapes, This Is Me, I Can, My Big Family, On the Go, Workers, Places to Go, Land, Weather, Water, How Plants Grow, Animal Eyes, Animal Mothers and Babies, A Frog's Life, A Butterfly's Life, A Bee's Life, Things with Wings, Sea Life, Going Buggy!, Make Papel Picado, Make a Chinese New Year Dragon, Make a Gingerbread Man, Staying Healthy, Keeping Fit with Sports, Eating Right, Homes Around the World, Kids Around the World and Places Around the World.
|age recommendation||6 - 7 years|
|manufacturer||Teacher Created Materials|
|number of pages||250|
|publisher||Teacher Created Materials|
|size||9 1/2" x 5"|