Accell 32 Amp LEVEL 2 Portable Electric Vehicle Charger - 230 V AC Input - Water Proof, Overvoltage Protection
Faster and more efficient, the AxFAST 3202 Level 2 charger is an easy to use, cost-effective EVSE charger solution for your Electric Vehicle. Charges up to 6 times faster than Level 1 charging. The charging gun supports the SAE J1772 standard for USA electric vehicles and is built with premium materials, allowing ultra-toughness and waterproof rating of IP54
SAE J1772 Charging Coupler
Our EVSE charges at 208V/240V for Level 2 charging. It is compatible with all electric vehicles that meet SAE J1772 standards including Tesla Model 3/S/X, Chevrolet Volt/Bolt, Hyundai Ioniq/Kona, Volkswagen e-Golf, Kia Soul/Niro, Honda Clarity, Audi E-Tron, BMW i3/i8, Fiat, Nissan Leaf, Toyota Prius, Smart Car/Fortwo, Ford Focus EV and more.
32 Amp Level 2 Charging up to 6X Faster
When plugged into a properly installed 240V outlet, Level 2 (7.68kW at 32Amp/240V) charging rate is faster than Level 1 (1.44kW at 12Amp/120V).
This product requires the use of a properly grounded NEMA 14-50 outlet. The utility socket for Accell AxFAST 3202 Portable EV Charger's plug must have "ground" or "earth" line properly functioning. If this product should malfunction or break down, grounding provides a path of least resistance for electric current to reduce the risk of electric shock.
You have the option of permanently installing the unit on a flat wall or removing it for portability. If permanent installation is preferred, place the unit on a flat wall surface and using the screws and drywall anchors, attach the mounting bracket securely to the wall. The AxFAST EVSE unit is rated IP54, with protection from dirt, dust, and splashing water, for outdoor use. The unit features a 24.6 ft cable to reach your vehicle with ease.
Easy Cable Management
The 24.6 ft cable can be easily wrapped around the AxFAST body for organized cable management when not in use. The included charger (SAE J1772) holster provides a place to safely plug the charge gun when charging is complete and prevent charger from potential damage.
Only 12 lbs. Utilize the included carry case to take and use the EVSE anywhere NEMA 14-50 outlet may be available.
USA Design and Support
The EVSE panel was designed by our customer-centric engineers who focus on simple solutions to solve everyday problems. This team is based in the heart of Silicon Valley in Fremont, CA.
Two-year manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Automatically detects charging voltage and prevents under and over voltage operations
- SAE J1772 Charging Coupler made of Ultra-tough Material with a 24.6 ft Cable
- Designed in the Silicon Valley by Accell. US based 2-year limited warranty and support
- Charger holster allows easy cable managment and prevents charger damage
- Grounded AC plug and dead band restriction provides safety protection
- 32 Amp Level 2 EVSE - Portable SAE J1772 EV charger with voltage range 208/240V
- Level 2 Charging up to 6X Faster than Level 1 when plugged into a 240V outlet
- Portable for use anywhere there is a properly installed NEMA 14-50 outlet Can also be installed permanently indoors or outdoors
- Built to limit Radio Frequency Interference (RFI)
|diverse supplier||Minority-Owned Business Enterprise (MBE); NMSDE Certified|
|Product Type||Plug In Battery Charger|