HPE MSR954-W IEEE 802.11n Ethernet, Cellular Modem/Wireless Router Item # 993702
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The HPE MSR95x Router Series delivers high-performance, small branch routing in a single, cost-optimized form factor. Featuring integrated routing, switching, wireless, security, and voice with no additional licensing, boost your service delivery while simplifying the management of the corporate WAN. This series is flexible to deploy, with Zero Touch Provisioning and WAN options with LTE connectivity. With Comware v7 and fiber connections, the MSR95x also brings the performance and advanced services available on modular routers, such as IPS and high encryption, to a fixed port form factor.
|cellular data connectivity||LTE|
|ISM Maximum Frequency||2.40 GHz|
|virtual private network (VPN) support||yes|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|What's Included||MSR954-W 1GbE SFP LTE (AM) 2GbE-WAN 4GbE-LAN Wireless 802.11n CWv7 Router; AC Adapter; 2 x LTE Antennas; 2 x 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz Antennas; Compliance and Safey Manual; Console Cable; Warranty Card|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11n|
HPE MSR954-W 1GbE SFP LTE (AM) 2GbE-WAN 4GbE-LAN Wireless 802.11n CWv7 Router
Reduces Complexity and Simplifies Your Network
- The HPE MSR95x Router Series provides a Converged Infrastructure (CI) with integrated routing, switching, security, voice, and cellular WAN delivering high-performance small branch routing.
- Makes administration easier when using the HPE Intelligent Management Center (IMC) Software.
- Reduces management complexity with zero-touch deployment (ZTD) and Auto Discovery VPN (ADVPN).
- Delivers increased flexibility in Comware v7 OS environments across multiple routers.
Enhances Time to Service and Branch Performance
- The HPE MSR95x Router Series offers high-performance routing with up to 300 Kpps forwarding.
- Simplifies your network with OpenFlow and Zero Touch Provisioning.
- Deploys rich features with Comware v7 security, including IPS with high encryption, and dual gigabit WAN ports that support fiber and copper connections.
- Supports branch services with a comprehensive feature set, including IPv4 and IPv6 routing, MPLS, QoS, NAT, and VPN services.
Increases Your Return on Your Investment
- The HPE MSR95x Router Series offers an extensive range of models and accessories to enable the right design for your business, in a compact fixed-port platform.
- Reduces your TCO through open standards, power and space savings, and energy-efficient hardware.
- Deploy advanced features with no additional licensing.
Boost Agility and Resiliency.
- The HPE MSR95x Router Series delivers branch service and business continuity with multiple network options including dual gigabit WAN, dual 3G/4G LTE WAN, and built-in WLAN.
- With advanced hardware architecture, the MSR95X Router Series provides reliable, high-performance functionality
- Gives you an open standards approach to your network infrastructure.
(1) fixed Gigabit Ethernet SFP port
(1) RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 WAN port
(4) RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 LAN ports
|Throughput||up to 300 Kpps|
3G, 4G LTE
|Input voltage||100 - 264 VAC, rated|
|Operating temperature range||0 to 45°C|
|Operating humidity range||5 to 92% (noncondensing)|
|Power consumption||22 W (maximum)|
|Product dimensions (H x W x D)||10.47 x 6.34 x 1.72 in|
- (1) HPE FlexNetwork MSR954-W 1GbE SFP LTE (AM) 2GbE-WAN 4GbE-LAN Wireless 802.11n CWv7 Router,(1) AC adapter, (2) LTE Antennas, (2) 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz Antennas, (1) Compliance and Safey Manual, (1) Console cable, (1) Warranty card