This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
The LUNERA T8 LED 8' UTT is a line driven (Type B, double-ended, ballast bypassed) linear T-LED replacement for an 8' double recessed contact (R17d) T8 or T12 fluorescent lamp up to 75W. Its built-in universal driver allows lamp operation at 120V~277V. Replacement for T8 or T12 Lamps up to 75W with a 43W LED.
- Lunera’s integrated Universal Tombstone Technology (UTT) makes this a double-ended lamp, allowing installation into both Shunted and Non-Shunted sockets in the case of the Double Recessed Contact R17d. UTT lamps are UL Classified for safe handling and can reduce installation time by half.
- This lamp emits beautiful LED light over 330° of its surface. It has a Color Rendering Index (CRI) of >80 and delivers up to 5,500 lumens of usable light.
- The Lunera T8 LED 8' features a glass tube for improved optics and is available in 3000K, 3500K, 4000K and 5000K color temperatures.
- This lamp is rated at 50,000 hours.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty.
- It contains no mercury, allowing for non-hazardous waste disposal.
- This is a Type B (ballast bypassed) lamp and does not support fluorescent ballasts or LED drivers. The Double Recessed Contact (R17d) sockets can be either Shunted or NonShunted. All sockets are wired into AC line voltage.
|Beam Angle||330 degrees|
|Bulb Length||96 in.|
|Bulb Size Standard||T8|
|Color Rendering Index||80-85|
|Color Temperature Kelvin||3500K|
|Dlc (design Lights Consortium)||no|
|energy used||43 watts|
|Fluorescent Equivalent Wattage||110|
|Incandescent Equivalent Wattage||201-300|
|Led Tube Type||linear|
|light bulb average rated life||50000 hours|
|light bulb finish||inside frost|
|light output||5500 lumens|
|manufacturer||Lunera Lighting Inc|
|Number Of Tubes||10|
|Operation Type||type B direct wire double end|
|Socket Type||R17D recessed double contact|
|warranty length||5-year limited|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability