Educational Insights GeoSafari® Glow-In-The-Dark Solar System, Grade 1 - 2 Item # 9939518
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Sparking an interest in astronomy in young children can lead to a life-long love of science. This glow-in-the-dark solar system helps you create a planetarium in your classroom, so your students can start to explore the cosmos.
- Set includes a Sun, 8 planets and the dwarf planet Pluto as well as an activity guide. Also includes hangers and 32' of plastic line to help create a ceiling display.
- Great way to springboard into space science lessons.
- Largest piece, the Sun, measures 4" in diameter, with the other planets proportional in size.
- Sun glows in the dark after exposure to light.
- For students in grade 1 and higher.
|age recommendation||6 - 8 years|
|brand name||Educational Insights|
|educational content||general mathematics; reading; science|
|grade||1st grade; 2nd grade|