This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
QuickBooks® Desktop Enterprise Silver 2018, Product Key Code Item # 9940596
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Keeping tabs on each part of your business's finances can help make sure that each penny is accounted for. This flexible software allows you to track and organize incoming and outgoing money, so you're always aware of where you stand.
- Versatile and powerful accounting software makes it easy to keep your books organized.
- Create customized reports to track your sales to have a better understanding of profit centers and where to focus your attention.
- Supports multiple monitors, so you can get more done quickly.
- Set up 1 to 30 users in just a few moments, so the software can scale with your business as it grows.
- Other functions include sending invoices, managing payroll and creating backups of your data online.
|additional requirements||internet connection|
|full version/upgrade||full version|
|memory requirements||4 GB|
|minimum hard disk space||2.5 GB|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 7; Windows 8|
|release date||October 2017|
|software type||product key card|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise Silver 2018
Enterprise entitles you to these great benefits:
QuickBooks Priority Circle Loyalty ProgramTeam up with a dedicated Customer Success Manager for all your QuickBooks products who will connect you with top support agents, onboarding specialists and free training9
Online Backup StorageProtect your Enterprise file and other business data with QuickBooks integrated online data backup and restore service.11 Your data is stored in a protected and encrypted format at two separate locations so you can easily retrieve it whenever you need it.
U.S.-Based Customer SupportGet exclusive access to a U.S.-based team of experts with deep QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise product knowledge. This unique team can help you use
QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise more effectively within your business and help tailor it to your needs. As a benefit of your subscription, you can make an unlimited number of calls into U.S.-based expert support.8
Advanced ReportingOur most powerful and customizable reporting tool. Build any report you need, when you need it. Create “right for me” industry-specific reports with
ready-made templates that auto-fill with your company data. Save time and view all the data you need on one screen without exporting to Excel.
Access QuickBooks Enterprise with HostingAccess QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise anytime, anywhere from multiple devices (PC, Mac, tablet). Everyone from your staff to your accountant and remote workers can work in QuickBooks at the same time. U.S.-based support and maintenance are included with Right Networks.7
- Anytime, anywhere, any device
- Boost collaboration
- Say good-bye to equipment/IT startup costs
QuickBooks Enterprise Apps StoreQuickBooks Desktop Enterprise has more capacity and powerful custom fields for better integration with your favorite apps10 including Method CRM, TSheets and Bill.com. Visit https://desktop.apps.com/home.
Which QuickBooks is right for your business?
Additional Footnotes & Disclosures
- 1 See system requirements for integration with other software.
- 2 Download your data from participating banks with an active subscription. Online services vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions and fees.
- 3 QuickBooks Desktop comes with one user license. Requires purchase of additional licenses, sold separately. All users must be on the same version year of QuickBooks Desktop to access the same company file.
- 4 Advanced Reporting requires an active QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise subscription and an Internet connection. You’ll automatically receive any new versions of our product that are released, when and if available, along with updates to your current version. Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support options are subject to change at any time without notice.
- 5 Requires Office 2007, 2010, 2013 or Office 365. Company files must all be on the same version of QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise.
- 6 QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise allows you to add up to one million names (e.g., customers, vendors, employees) and up to one million items (e.g., inventory, non-inventory and service items). Some performance degradation is likely as your lists approach these size thresholds.
- 7 Subject to availability of reliable Internet connection. See detailed list of systems requirements at https://www.rightnetworks.com/system-requirements/. See what RDP clients work with the hosting service at https://www.rightnetworks.com/system-requirements/. For compatible devices: https://enterprisesuite.intuit.com/products/enterprise-solutions/technical/.
- 8 Technical and product support is a benefit of your QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise subscription. U.S.-based support for Desktop Enterprise is only available Monday through Friday from 4:00 am – 7:00 pm PT. If support is needed outside these hours, the QuickBooks Core Support team is available 24/7. Support hours exclude occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance, company events, observed U.S. holidays and events beyond our control. Intuit reserves the right to limit each telephone contact to an hour and to one incident. Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support options are subject to change without notice. See terms and conditions at qbes.com/terms. Membership in Priority Circle and its benefits are available only to customers who have an active, paid subscription to QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise. QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise customers on a Subscription Plan must be on an active, paid subscription that is renewed on or after September 18, 2017. When customers no longer have an active, paid subscription, they will not be eligible to receive benefits. Customers who cancel inadvertently (e.g., due to expired credit card) will receive a 15-day grace period and notification to re-activate their subscription to maintain Priority Circle membership and benefits.
- 9 Membership in Priority Circle and its benefits are available only to customers who have an active, paid subscription to QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise. QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise customers on a Subscription Plan must be on an active, paid subscription that is renewed on or after September 18, 2017. When customers no longer have an active, paid subscription, they will not be eligible to receive benefits. Customers who cancel inadvertently (e.g., due to expired credit card) will receive a 15-day grace period and notification to re-activate their subscription to maintain Priority Circle membership and benefits.